Marijuana In the military

Discussion in 'General' started by Mizzou, Nov 30, 2013.

1. There was a lot of toking in Nam. There was no drug test then. The pot then, was as good as today, just not as widely available. :smoke:

2. [quote name="ICGreen" post="19268437" timestamp="1388684073"]There was a lot of toking in Nam. There was no drug test then. The pot then, was as good as today, just not as widely available. :smoke:[/quote]You think the outdoor Vietnamese weed was as good as the indoor grow ops we have in California now?? Lab tests tell me otherwise....

3. Don't think they did any lab tests back then. There were some reports of confiscated weed, that was mostly Mexican brick weed. Thia stick was readily available and the Nam mountains did have some great grows. So personal sampling tells me to stand by my words. :smoke:

4. #24 ChiefOne, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    [quote name="ICGreen" post="19274261" timestamp="1388772046"]Don't think they did any lab tests back then. There were some reports of confiscated weed, that was mostly Mexican brick weed. Thia stick was readily available and the Nam mountains did have some great grows. So personal sampling tells me to stand by my words. :smoke:[/quote]Wait you literally believe the mountain weed back then was more powerful than present day GENETICALLY enhanced grow OP weed?? Or are you trollin. You troll, you.

5. No trolling. The current genetics may be fine tuned, but those old land race sativias are hard to beat. I would put the original Thia stick (not dipped) right up their with any hybrid today. :smoke: