Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smallest Pipe ever?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tseten, Nov 23, 2013.

1. that's more of a one-hitter IMO.

2. ya thats def an on the go one hitter. id recommend investing in glass, ive heard bad reports when smoking out of metal

3. oh i dont own it or anything just saw it when i was looking at the store. I got a glass bong and pipe

4. #5 BongRipper, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2013
    eh i hate those pipes, had one, bad choice.

care to elaborate on those report?
    i smoke out of metal sometimes :O

5. 2 inches Pft, if u want small get one of the cm pipes made by wickedglass there suuuuuuuuuper tiny so tiny you thin they wouldn't work or be desirable

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Sneak and toke!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I don't think I could get a buzz with that thing.

8. My friend had a inch long spoon. Fully functional too.

9. it seems like you would need to clean it a lot to keep it working.

10. Dunno he just had it for shit and giggles. This was like 9 years ago lol

11. Looks more like a novelty than anything else.

12. It's just not as healthy for you and it tastes bad. I got a metal pipe back when I first started smoking. I smoked it once and threw it out because I hated the taste

13. I don't think I could get a buzz with that thing.[​IMG][​IMG]

14. I have a pipe that's probably an inch long that you can only pack maybe .02 g or something in haha. You can get one decent hit off it. I got it for 5 bucks and I pretty much just got it for the lols. It is nice for a small high though. One bowl pack can get me a light buzz and keeps me from point too much haha

15. Found one of these and a mini zippo helpin my friends mom move lol. It was a yellow one and my friend kept it. He lost it within like 2 days cuz it's so small. The zippo was like the size of a dime haha. I thought it was hilarious cuz he had a whole mini set up. Haha.

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

16. #17 snoopdog6502, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
    Keychain pipes like that have been sold for over 40 years. its a micro hash pipe. I had one as a novelty 35 years ago, they sold them at gas stations.

17. we don't tolerate disrespect here. And by the way, you should learn how to spell before you go on a rant telling someone how stupid they are. You need to calm down and burn one my man.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #19 WizardInBlack, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    Whenever i go to the headshop, they'll probably have like pile of 20 of these little maybe 2 inch glass pipes behind the case. I always wonder who the fuck is ever gonna buy one of those things lol. this looks more like a novelty piece being a key-chain and all.

19. Ahhaa I had one when I was like 15 it was a one hitter. I had got it for free. Burned the shit out ur lips and fingers tho