Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone suffer from Fibromyalgia?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Mr.420Man, Nov 22, 2013.

1. What strains help the most? What's the best method of ingestion/delivery?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. My MD suspected it in me but never "Diagnosed" it. 

I'm not a strong believer in disease specific strains but wont Pooh, Pooh it either.  I do strongly believe in asking at your local safe access point, (Dispensary) if you are a strong believer.  It saves you the trouble and frustration of looking for a strain that may not be available in your area and from the possibility that some one will try to hook you up with what they have while calling it what you want.

This is such a common question that there is a special pinned thread near the top of the page you went to, to start yet another "best strain for" thread.  You will find more and better answers there than you will this way.  Check it out.

:yummy:

Get well soon.

3. My state currently has no safe access points and wont have any until about 2016. Also I should have been a little more clear in my question. I know what strains work for me I was just curious about things like what strains work best for others suffering from FM. Also things like what method of delivery you use and if you prefer Indica or Sativa for certain pains etc. I'm aware of the post you mentioned, I just thought it would be useful to start a new thread for my specific questions. Thank you for your suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I like topical ointments at bed time best for pain.  I'm starting to think that laying there and not moving much keeps the stuff I put on stay around my sore joints better and longer.  Wake up feeling great.  They are easy to make.