Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot for Vertigo?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Mike Hawk, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Okay, my dad has really bad vertigo, he has leukemia and i guess thats whats causing it. Anyways, gravols not working for him and he feels like shit. He doesn't like pot, but loves hash and oil, which i can't get. Would pot help with the vertigo symptoms? (i know it helps nausea) thx.

2. Well, if he seems to like hash and oil, I would try to talk him into trying marijuana and see if it helps. I don't know this medical condition, but a lil marijuana prolly won't hurt. If it seems to help him, then seek further MM assistenance.

3. Vertigo? Damn... i used to have that shit.

Doesnt it have something to do with the area around ur ears? Im pretty sure i had ((or still have that)) I used to have this shit happen to me where when i would stand up... it looks like a FLASH of bright ass light for like 2 seconds... kinda like the opposite of a black out... weird heh? anyway... Dr said it was Vertigo and he gave me some shit for it!?... and it hasnt been as bad since. Still happens sometimes ((and no its not from being high... it happens sober or high))

Anyway... try it out, it may help. Where do you live at? I know they sell Oil's and shit at the Medical Shops... but u gotta live in the state and get all sorts of shit filed for ya.

4. I couldn't really say, as it depends on the cause of the vertigo, really.

I just waned to say, my uncle was diagnosed with myelomic leaukaemia this year, so I understand your situation, and just wanted to touch base, really.

I wish you both well.

5. If he likes oil, and you can get pot then you need to read up(use the search, I know there's info around here somewhere) on how to safely do an iso rinse. Make him some oil and see if it helps. :) You said he likes it so obviously he's smoked before, all you can do is give it a shot.