Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got thai sticks supposively off some random dude on the street... is it safe to smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by alexevr1097, Nov 18, 2013.

1. that looks like oregano dipped in egg yolk lmao

2. The third pic looks like a turd man. I'd trash that shit.

3. noo its that tied stick!
    anywho putting it in the toilet is like putting it back home so it will be ok.

4. it looks like some one ate nuggets for a straight month and collected there shit and sold it to you!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I mean. If anything. It sorta looks like it at one point was some pretty dank weed rolled up in a joint and the paper was taken off or was left in the guy's pocket forever before he sold it to you or something. 
    I mean, it is weed but. If it smells and looks funky to you, and the guy looked and smelled funky too, I would pass on it. 

• Like Like x 1
  6. What you purchased is parsley and oregano binded together with honey or syrup lol. And all they did was press it and dry it and banked off of your uneducated ass lol... sucks for you man.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. this ^

8. It looks like a turd? I'm guessing it tastes like one?

9. You should break it up a bit and upload another pic.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. That looks like some type of turx

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Turd

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. looks like something that came out of a bho tube. after its been ran.

13. This is Thai stick, Thai stick used to be very potent in the 70s and early 80s but since then there have been major developments in how we grow weed. So I would say what you have is Thai stick it's probably just not the best quality, either way if it didn't get you high I would have tossed it too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I think I've solved this mystery, boys. Buddy's dog ate his weed and shit it out. He had the bright idea of selling it to a random shmuck as a 'thai stick'.

15. That's called:  "FauxThai"   

16. Safe? No.

Risky? yes. 

17. #37 stevizzy, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2013
    [​IMG]   Strange Wall chart??  So...how tall are you anyway??

18. #38 jmick, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2013
    The Thai stick I've smoked was high grade weed actually tied to a piece of split bamboo with ties made of thin strips of bamboo...they were about 6 inches long, not very dense, and about the diameter of my little finger....and dipped in something we can't discuss here...and when you smoked it you realized the weed was just a vehicle for the other substance...not really a weed high at all.....

Forgot to add: The stick I smoked was brought back to the US by a buddy that had just finished a tour of duty in Nam in 69....so I'm sure it was the real deal....

19. 77-78 we would get the undipped one's. A one hitter was all you needed. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Looks like someone took a dirty shit and rolled it in vaped weed...