YIKES.....Stealth shipping ...notsomuch HELP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by oldsmoky, Nov 16, 2013.

1. If you think they were trying to do a Controlled Delivery, this is how you get out of it. If a postman comes to the door immediately say you never ordered anything and decline to sign anything. If you want you can accuse him of doing some shady shit. If you're at an apartment complex its much easier to do because they must always bring packages to the front desk to distribute to inhabitants.

The DEA cannot do anything if you don't sign their papers and they will be dumbfounded if you turn it down. To be honest, best thing to do is to just not answer the door. if something does go down, all you say is "I DON'T ANSWER QUESTIONS FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT." done deal.

This is wrong, dogs do not smell in "layers," they can break down smells and pick out different orders, but they do not smell in layers. Dogs typically will not be able to smell drugs packed in 3-4 layers of vacuum seal, and cannot smell through MBB's (moisture barrier bags made of mylar). Once a pound has been sitting in 3 layers of vacuum seal for about 7 days is when they'll be able to start smelling. If the packager uses a chemical solution on the outside of the bag(s) it will buy more time.. A common practice i've heard is using hairspray to clog the pores. 

How dogs smell drugs through bags is over time the odor seeps through the pores in the bags, however the smaller the pores (why people use mbb's) the greater amount of time available.

3. You do know that they don't update the tracking all the time right? Your package probably went straight through customs and got sent on its way to you and they just never updated the tracking until it got to your post office. My attitude packages never needed signatures but when I started using other seedbanks sometimes I would have to sign for them. I say if you know its your normal mail man and not a person filling in for your normal person, you have nothing to worry about. Pretty sure controlled deliveries are usually a postal inspector, or cop if its on a local level.

4. I love when people make up their own logic. Do you have any empirical evidence to back up anything you just said, or are you living in a pretend world where you have watched all of the "how not to get caught videos" and now think that you are a lawyer?

5. #25 oldsmoky, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
    :yay:  :metal: :hello:

Drumroll please......

I have my package.

What happened you may ask?

As it turns out my mailcarrier is a lazy uncaring prick or   :ph34r:pricktress and just did not leavre a notice obviously because he/she would have had to come to my door which is a distance from the mailboxes.  By not leaving a notice,   :hide:I didn't know (hahaha there is my email notice) I had a package, so I would not have called the P.O. and asked for a redelivery and it would have been sent back.

She/he has done this before with a pkg. from EBAY,  but I never got the package because it was sent back.

Also, ALL oif my packages from BONZA required a signature, the mailperson was just too lazy to get it before.

Thanks to all of you for keeping me sane...  :yay:

6. I am sorry but I have put myself through a personal hell and have done mega research.

You are very wrong.  

7. Just so you know......(not that it matters)

The mailman isn't supposed to come to your door anymore. It's a new policy to save time and speed delivery. They inconvienence the customer to make money, save time etc.

Also, if they deliver a notice that you have a package at the post office, they won't give it to you that day, even if the mailman gets back early and it's just sitting there. They make you wait the next business day.

If they aren't supposed to come to your door, then do you have to wait downstairs in front of your mailbox? :poke:  

Damn Post Office :mad:

9. A family member of mine is the head of the post office in a real big city. Was just passing on the info that I get firsthand.

That said, yep, that's what i do, stand there like a dog n wait

10. I would have been saved a lot of heartache and worry had Boza sent me this BEFORE I spent the weekend scared ouut of my witts:

Dear D
    Thanks for writing to us at www.bonzaseedbank.com.
    I'm struggling to comprehend this situation. The USPS tracking intimates that they have attempted delivery and left a redelivery note. The goods were not intercepted at customs and I am unsure why you think that they were? Please clarify.
    Warmest Regards
    the Bonza Seedbank team  

11. #31 MyDogSmokesWeed, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
    In other words, "Be patient, I don't have time for your neurosis."  :laughing:

I know... :eek:right?

But here's the deal. I kept writing them asking how I could find out if they had been intercepted and they never told me this before.  

They waited until  :blink: said it was intercepted. 

13. Olesmokey aren't you a woman, cause I think I called you a dude in another thread and I think a few other people did too lol

I am a  :wub: woman, I call everyone dude :ey:​ so I couldn't care less.  I love you  :love:no matter what.

​what kind of dude has an  :rolleyes: avatar like mine?

15. I'd say a dude with good taste :)

Appreciate the love, here's some back at you hon! Glad you got your seeds as well!

16. if you do watch the "how not to get busted" movie, he extensivly talks about the dogs sense of smell. As to the other, I have been advised by multiple attorneys on how to talk to the police 99% of the time, what you say to police is what gets you fucked, so shut your mouth when they ask you quesitons. These are your constitutional rights. Read up then come talk to me and contact some local law firms and see how they say to handle it...

I can back up anything i said about packaging as well. I did it for a living...

17. lol, I knew you watched that b.s. Why are you even talking to attorneys if you no so much about not getting caught? Anyway, you still have not provided me with ONE piece of emperical evidence of your claim that dogs do not smell in layers and that dogs cannot sniff through packaging. Don't keep talking to me about how you are a master of this, and experienced in that. show me some facts, studies, research, etc. that backs up your claims. 

18. If they were going to come after you about this it would have already have happened.

Also no, it wouldnt be worth the money they'de have to spend and no DA is going to do anything other than give you a small fine even if they did.

Im from NY which is one giant police state, I dont know about Texas but from everything youve posted about this, you are fine and totally in the clear. Go ahead and sign it to pick them up.

You re passing incorrect information about the dog's ability to find contraband in multiple layers, if you think you can fool the dog, you are the foolish one.  A working dog has to be 95-98% accurate before graduation or it does not even make the cut in training.  In a rare few instances you might fool the handler, but you will never outsmart the dog.  Dogs can identify drowning victims in as much as 50' of water, to think a few layers of mylar stops detection is ridiculous.

PW

20. #40 oldsmoky, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
    Problem is....I am from Texas.   They would arrest :poke: a three year old if they thought he had touched weed.

None of the seeds germinated, nor did my previous delivery from BONZA.  :devious: Of course they blame me, even though I was able to germinate my first order successfully.  I don't know what happened.  Maybe they froze :cool:  while in shipment, though I cannot understand why that would affect them, or maybe they were xrayed to death :mad:

I can see the customs guy :hello: now "Take that - :yay: you insidious vague piece of merchandise!"