Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First joint I ever rolled What would u rate it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maryjane👌, Nov 15, 2013.

1. I'm the furthest thing from a weed snob, but

0/10, would not smoke

2. lol no it's just the filter

3. The second roll is much better than the first, but still, you can do better. take your time. every joint you roll needs a little love. and every joint you roll will make you that much better at rolling. keep at it.

4. looks like a joint from a health book

Hahahaaha! This.. so much this!!

6. 0.5 out of 10 for first attempt
    5 out of 10 for your second attempt
    Making progress, but who am I to judge, I can't roll, and I use a roller. Whatevs, 30 second to roll a perfect joint every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. To roll a joint is half the pleasure of smoking. To roll a joint is an art. I've been around the world, and in every corner of the world they roll joint differently. I picked up the best techniques and now I'm pretty sure I roll the most perfect joints. No joke :smoking:

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1249051-The-Journey-of-indoor-scrog---New-SuperKush-w/-pics-*Enjoy