Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First joint I ever rolled What would u rate it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maryjane👌, Nov 15, 2013.

1. First joint I ever rolled it was harder then I thought it would be ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384497372.688722.jpg

2. Only way is up now :smoke:

3. ya I think I'm gonna start rolling more it's pretty fun and something different from just Hitting bongs all the time

4. Or you could be like my brother and buy a pre-roller lol

(I don't suggest this rolling is a art IMO)

5. never bought pre rolles in my life and never will but my friend buys them I think it's a waste of money but whatever floats his boat and gets him high

6. I remember my first joint. lol.

7. I'm saving it for tomorrow and that should get me high I have a pretty low tolerance

8. oic. mad props to ur willpower. i couldn't roll one and not fire that fucker up

9. trust me U don't know how bad I wanna smoke that but I rather save it for tomorrow

10. lol, it looks like you just threw the weed in there and twisted the ends.

Watch some rolling videos and practice...a lot more.

11. looks like mine did.

12. I think everyone's first joint winds up looking like Hey Arnold!'s head, but practice makes perfect!

13. Unroll that, and roll it again dude. That's going to smoke like shit. And I'm really not being rude, just giving advice from one roller to another. When I started I could not even do it. Couldn't tuck to save my life. Just unroll that crap and roll it again. Do a pencil roll if you have to, there's no need to waste weed on that dude. Again, take this the right way, I'm trying to be anything but rude.

14. I'll just be brutally honest here seeing how no one else has.

Looks like shit and is gonna burn fast as fuck. Watch a rolling video and see what their jay's look like compared to yours.

15. #17 -Martyr, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
    It's a good thing you have this picture for nostalgia's sake, because when you're rolling the cleanest, fattest joints in a couple of weeks/months (depending on how much you smoke), you're going to love the comparison. My first one was a little better, but not much. The concept of rolling, twisting, while cradling the weed did not come naturally to me. Practice makes perfect though bro. Enjoy.  :bongin:

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384576992.861388.jpg lol there's my second attempt

17. #19 Griever, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
    [quote name="smos" post="18992944" timestamp="1384568460"]Unroll that, and roll it again dude. That's going to smoke like shit. And I'm really not being rude, just giving advice from one roller to another. When I started I could not even do it. Couldn't tuck to save my life. Just unroll that crap and roll it again. Do a pencil roll if you have to, there's no need to waste weed on that dude. Again, take this the right way, I'm trying to be anything but rude.[/quote]Yeah you could get maybe 2-3 good joints of out of that shitSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum