Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ecig a good weed substitute?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by starbound, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Idk about you guys but when i get that much nicotine in my system i feel god aweful, not high. More like im extremely dizzy and feel like imma puke. I started smoking cigs to deal with anxiety in a legal way but I've stopped now cuz the buzz was just too much if i smoked too much. I now enjoy an occassional cigarillo or black & mild...its prob just me but i just could never shake the bad buzz with inhaling nicotine...

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Most people get over the head rush and buzz from nicotine pretty quickly. It stopped you from smoking though, so you're better off than most people  :bongin:

3. Yea then idk what's up with me, picked it up in august, gave up a few weeks ago cuz it hadn't gotten any better. Plus I was beginning to associate the taste with the bad feelings so I'm pretty much the opposite of addicted to cigs at this point I guess...healthwise good I guess, but I just love the act of smoking, it calms me, and when I'm dry (such as atm) I kinda wish I had tht option...

4. Nicotine free ecigarettes sound like a good option for you.

5. Yeah I've almost felt high off of my friend's eCig. He said there was something like liquid THC in there or something so surely that helped lol

6. Anything unnatural is a terrible substitute for what is natural.

7. weed is a good ecig substitue :smoking:

8. those look sick, what is your favorite flavor of liquid?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. My current favorites are Belgian Waffle and Key Lime Pie from BMV(now azurevapes I believe) and Dragon's Blood from ECBlend. The latter has menthol in it which really makes for an amazing taste and feeling.

10. I got one it helped, doesn;t get you high whoever said it did is crayyy

11. As mentioned above the rush will be the nicotine. Keep at it and your tolerance will go up, no more buzz off the same amount and you might just get hooked on nicotine. In all honesty I would just press on and go without until you have gad hour test. Nicotine isn't a good swap.