Starseeds and all related things

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by bahookahjoe18, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Well Blades,

Keeping an open mind ensures changing thought currents.  Now I've come upon something mighty.

Have you ever heard of star-seeds?

I know how controversial and unpopular this idea is.

But, does it resonate with anyone here?

2. #2 KoopaKing, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
    We are all star seeds! It is not the some people are some are not. We are all one! We are all creators! :)

Have you heard of channeling?

I particularly like Adronis channeled by Brad Johnson, Bashar channeled by Darryl Anka, Treboryitne channeled by Rob Gauthier, and Kryon by Lee Carroll. Also many more! I have a youtube subscription list full of channelers!

Just pm if you would like a list!

3. I've heard of channeling but I have a hard time accepting it.  I would love some Blades to give me their thoughts and references on all this stuff.  I'm very curious about it.

If you can think it. You can think it real. If it wasn't real, you couldn't think it real. Now thinking something is real and it becoming real is all up to your vibration. You are like an instrument, the tune you play has to be mastered in order for it be a note,song,melody, or however you want to call it.

A good example of this is women thinking they are pregnant and all of a sudden they start putting on weight and start lactating.

PM me some questions you have and I will try to help you answer them. ALL the answers are within.

You are the only one who can decide what is real and what is not.

5. yo bahooka joe!

i was actually in l.a. sunday for a star seed meet up..

it was a cool, a group of about 15 who are having various experiences that came together just to share their interests and let each other know they are not alone

i dont call myself a star seed or indigo or anything, but thats just  one way it resonates for people so they can get the info they need to know