Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone else never drank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SimplyBaked, Nov 13, 2013.

So much truth here. I can't tell you how many alcoholics...erm... "spirit connoisseurs" I know.  Like somehow the fact that they buy kegs of craft brew and kill cases of Green Label makes it all okay.

The best part is finding people who drink like that and also look down on Cannabis smokers. WTF?

2. Once and a while I like to sit back with a nice grey goose with cranberry to relax....

Sent from my ba ba booey

3. I appreciate it. It's like dude, you aren't cool because you can taste leather and juniper berries in that wine you dropped $45 on. As I am sipping some petite syrah: "It is very fruit forward, and I notice some domestic violence notes on the front end, with a little bit of lingering dui's as I swallow."

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. As horrible as alcohol is i still love it. I dont drink everyday, prolly a few times a month, but most people in here have weird answers. You say you dont like alcohol, its just not your thing followed by inserting whatever alcohol you enjoy everyonce in a while as an exception. Its not a bad thing to enjoy drinking the occasional tequila shots at a party or a few beers on the weekend. I like to drink heavily on a few select days out of the year and admittedly go too far, but i have a hell of a time so honestly as long as your not out doing that most of the time than i dont see a problem

5. I sorta stopped drinking when I was 19 and then when I turned 21 I went a little hard with going to bars on the weekends for about a month mainly because my friends forced me out. I hated it! Bars are a pathetic excuse for an activity and drinking makes you act so stupid. I m just a stoner I love weed no hangovers no violence no regrets ✌️ Now if I want to drink it's one or two good craft brews *cheers*

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I think youre odd if you arent curious to alter your mind in every way possible,at least once

7. i enjoy a drink every now and then, but only a little whiskey or rum. but I would rather smoke, or vape.

8. How would u not find alcohol appealing if u have never tried it?

9. I think my first time drinking was when I was 13 and I went through a phase of getting shit faced every weekend in my senior year, but now I just don't have time to deal with the hangover and all the stuff that goes along with drinking. That being said, I'll still get drunk if I go to a party, which is almost never these days. 

For someone like me who is very reserved, alcohol is a necessity for partying. It just lets me act without overthinking things. 

10. #30 HighFoSho, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    I swear you younger people here, are smarter (on the subject of alcohol) than a lot of the older people, on some of the other forums I visit ! It's so cool that I can hang out in a place where probably a majority don't drink !

Wish I could say I "have never drank"..... but back like 25 years ago, I use to binge drink, along with all kinds of other BS drug use.

But live and learn. And what I have learned, is that alcohol is just as fucked up, as all the illegal crap out there..... and marijuana, is about as harmless as it gets.

One day, America will pull it's head out of its ass, and legalize weed. I don't really see alcohol getting less popular though. Too many hard-core drinkers out there :(

Did I mention that alcohol sucks ass ?

11. I love me some beer, but that's really it. Not big on drinking

12. #32 blunts420days, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    I've been known to down a few cases of natty whilst smoking a fattie.  :yummy:  :yummy:

or passing that jar of apple pie around with the blunt  :love:

you don't have to experience something in order to find it appealing.

14. Couple times to try it out.

Hated it. Hated the taste, the smell, the effect, made me feel dirty, so on and so on. Alcoholism runs in my family and I've seen it do nothing but bad. Not for me

15. i won't turn down a cold beer, but that being said, i'm not really into drinking.

16. Sadly that's what happened to my friend. He started using harder drugs because weed comes up in the urine. I'm glad he's sober now. He was starting to lose himself on H and other horrible shit.

17. yep it happens like that a lot.. unfortunately for me i was already hooked on harder shit.. just didnt start drinking till i got put on probation

18. When I was 17-18 I was shitfaced for my entire summer between senior year, and every weekend after. Im 21 now an i prefer weed. Used to be against weed, got out of a long term relationship, tried it, loved it. I dont drink unless i cant find green and even then only do it once-twice a month. Its fun as hell and i prefer it in a social setting, but id much rather smoke it up.

19. I suppose, but the sensation of being drunk needs to be experienced before judgment is passed on it in my opinion. But to each their own, if OP never has gotten drunk and doesn't want to, more power to him/her :)

20. Not a single drop of alcohol has ever been in my system, and that is coming from a dude that has been to parties where all my friends drink, and have tried pressuring me into drinking, but I only smoke.