How much would you pay for weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by just one toke, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Lets say hypothetically something happened that made it impossible to grow weed in your house and market prices skyrocketed. If that was the only way you could get weed and it was always dank, what is the absolute maximum you would pay?

I smoke probably twice a week and I'd probably still pay $20-25 a gram and still smoke this much maybe a little less. And never j's haha. If it went up to $30 I'd probably start backing off to once a week and definitely smoke less each time. At $50 a gram I'd probably still smoke .1-.2 a couple times a month. At $100 a gram I'd probably smoke once every couple months on a special occasion but if it was more than that I'd probably rarely ever buy weed.

So how much would you hypothetically pay? And remember this is a hypothetical situation so don't come in and say this would never happen.

2. This is the most ridiculous hypothetical situation ever and I refuse to answer.

3. hhaha yea this is kinda frustrating to think about..... ID FIND A WAY
    no way im paying 25+ for a gram of bud unless its some supreme club shit

4. The point isn't how possible it is. It's about what extent would you go to to get weed.

5. If I was really stressed and really desperate I'd go for 30 a gram, but no more than that, I mean I'd have to be DESPERATE.

On the average day I won't ever spend a dime over 20 for a gram, which is already too much. 

6. Lets think of this,in this type of way.It's cannabis man.The best herb to grow on the planet.Imagine that only a couple of cannabis pound's left in the whole world before it goes extinct,guess how far millions or even billions paid for a gram of dank would go.In my opinion,it's not like the last couple of apples/bottles of alcohol left in the world that not a lot of people would give a fuck about.Cannabis wouldn't have it's boundaries on money man.

7. If I couldn't grow weed in my house, I would find somewhere else to grow it.

I would never pay more than $20/gram...no matter how good it is. After growing myself for the last 3 years and not having bought weed in that time period, I am well aware of how much effort goes into producing a gram of weed and it is definitely not worth more $20/gram tops.

8. I'm only payying 25 $ fuck that other shit

suck it right btch

9. 50 for a g is the max id pay i think