Michigan growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Swagar, Nov 8, 2013.

1. I've just recently obtained my caregivers license. I went to a dispensary based off of a friends recommendation as well as my own research. It's in the D and very well managed. Incredibly friendly people and not the least bit shady. Fenced in lot with security standing outside.

Does anyone know of a place to buy clones? I've heard craigslist, but I'm skeptical of that shit. The guy at my dispensary said they were gonna be opening a clone/seed bank up downtown as soon as all the legal shit was through regarding the dispensaries.

2. The Farmers market of weed is in Flint. It's nice, I've frequented many times.

3. @michganman....flint isn't in my back yard but I'd road trip to chk it out. Got an address?

4. its at the corner of Richfield and center road next to Jesters bar. It's $20 for a year membership. Best days are usually Saturday morning noon.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Haven't posted in here in a while. Here's pics of my latest girls :)[​IMG][​IMG]

One love

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sup y'all.. In west Michigan. Started my first grow. 2 NL and 2 bubblegum. Clones from local dispensary. Come check it out. I'll be skimming here frequently. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pic update [​IMG]

One love

8. Main cola shot :)[​IMG]

One love

• Like Like x 2
  9. Any of you fellow michigan growers know if detroit nutrient company has decent worm castings if not can someone help me out with some good local sources?
    Thanks
    Cloud

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Bro make your own. I don't know of any off hand but its so easy to grow a worm colonies.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I would love to do that but my ol lady would have a fit I really don't have the space for it either unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Worm bins can be very small, Mine is 2 18gal totes and is larger than what I need. Also there is no offensive odor to a worm bin and if they are done correctly wont attract pests, you cant tell that I am composting indoors, I doubt your wife would even notice.

14. Iv been reading g up on making a worm bin. Seem pretty easy and like you said no odor and can compost indoors. Great for winter.

15. I need to read up on it some more to get better ideas on how to do it cause everything I have read says that you put everything in newspapers is there something else you can use

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

16. I put a bit of everything in there as bedding, Some coir, some old soil, leaves, coffee grounds, shredded paper, and rice hulls. Every couple of days I will throw in some veg scraps or Bokashi. And just for good measure (and I have tons of it) I will throw some kelp and rock dust in from time to time.

17. To any GR based organic growers, I found a great source for vermicompost and worms.

http://www.reformationgrowers.com/contact.php

The guy's name is Luke. It's a side business for him. I bought 1000 worms (5 gallon bucket full of compost &worms) and 1cuft of 1/4" screened vermicompost for $35 each.

18. Fuck I wish I could find something like this near me.