Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To Catch A Narc- GC Edition

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by whatanoob, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Title named after the Discovery Channel series "To Catch A Thief"..

Anyways, after hearing about all the Craigslist busts happening for people looking for a simple hookup, my curiosity and mainly boredom kicked in. With some quick, simple searches I came across a viable means to test the legitimacy of some Craigslist hookups. 

The site I used to test the hookups were privacystar and cellrevealer.us ; both sites along with a simple facebook search of the cell number helped me track down every hookup, except for one!  :metal:

Whether your number is private or not, one of these searches is bound to catch you. My number was found by all three, other results varied. They are all free btw. 

After searching deeper, no results had been found on this mysterious number. I came to the early conclusion that I had caught a Narc, just because it sounds badass :devious:

So I hope my Insomnia and boredom can pay off for someone else! 

THIS TEST IS NOT FOOLPROOF, NEVER SHOULD YOU EVER BUY A HIGHLY ADDICTIVE DRUG ON THE BLACK MARKET!

That's what pharmacies are for....................  :eek:

2. You've either no idea of anything about cannabis or you're referring to an unmentionable. Cannabis is habituating, not addictive.

Anyway, I always love doing stuff like this. Whenever I receive a missed call, I do things like this to decide if I should call back or not. 9/10 times it's a NOPE lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sorry the all caps text was a joke. But yeah the phone number trace backs are extremely helpful, especially now-a-days where you don't know what loony or Narc is on the other end  :bolt:

4. You don't think a dealer would use a throw away phone??? :smoke:

5. really makes me glad ive got a consistent dealer and dont need to resort to using craigslist..though itd be nice if i had a chance to use all my james bond anti spy and counter intelligence gear.