Ever been caught doing something illegal but not pulled over?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by herbal essence, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Last night my friend and I were driving on a big main road in my area around 2:30 AM. I was in front going about 85 mph (speed limit is 45) and he was going about 65 behind me. As I'm going past a gas station, checking for cops, there is one on the other side of the street in this dark alley type thing that I never see them at. I fly past him at like 80 and slow it down but he never even came after me! So lucky since I just smoked in my car but anyway just wondering if anything like this has happened to any of you guys? Similar things have happened to me in the past so I'm sure there's some good stories

2. Yeah a few weeks ago I was speeding down a Main Street and I was probably going 60 in a 40. So I'm driving along going 60 and I see a cop and I'm like shit. He's in the far left lane and I'm in the right hand lane, so I turn right and I notice him crossing all the lanes to turn right also. So now I'm like fuckkkk this is just great luckily I turned right on the street where my house is so now I'm driving the speed limit on my street and slowly get in front of another car and quickly turned left my driveway and the cop like slowed down a little and kept going hahhaha I was high as a kite too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. That's weird that this has happened to a lot of other people before. Anyways same thing happened to me, i was driving on a busy road where the speed limit is 50 but i was going 65. As i was going around a corner there was a cop parked all weird on the side of the road doing radar. I had no time to slow down so i went past this cop doing 65 and he didn't pull out and come after me like i thought he would. Now my only guess as to why he didn't pull me over was that he was trying to find someone who was going like 25mph over the speed limit because a lot of people speed on that street and i assume the more your speeding, the more it will piss the cop and the more money it will cost you.

4. The other day I was driving and I cut off and old lady and flipped her off all while doing it right in front of a cop. Asshole thing to do I know, but I have my reasons, I don't even know if she knew how to drive lol. I didn't have anything illegal on me just thought I'd share my story since the cop was right there the whole time.

5. Ya he was probably looking for someone going faster. I've talked to a few (rare) cops who said they won't even pull you over for speeding unless your going like 25+ over or faster because they speed too so they understand haha. But ya I was literally almost doubling the limit and my car is super loud so I don't know how I didn't get stopped lol.

6. Street raced once. Was going about 65 in a 45, other kid was probably doin 70. Passed a gas station and a cop pulled out behind us. He turned down the next side street and the cop started speeding towards me right as I was shitting a brick. Then he passes me, turns on his light and pulls over the car in front of me.

7. When I got my dui they never found my weed or unmentionables. does that count?

8. ive jaywalked in front of cops and put out blunts in front of them and theyve never stopped me then, its only when im walking minding my own business that i, you know, all of a sudden 'match the description' of someone.

9. One day I was fishing and I guess you need a parking pass to park at the lake and me and my bro were asked to leave we parked in front of a friends who was out of town and rolled a blunt my brother was sealing it and when he looked up the cop was driving right by us, and looking at us he kept goin....

Also I was blazed at school in the metal shop (don't say it's dangerous when I do it everyday and he trusts me most) getting back to the story, and my vice principle walked in he tells me he needs me to go work on the grinder and gives me his tinted glasses just so I didn't get caught, good man mr b. good man

10. Met up with a friend in a Staples parking after work to smoke one.

Weird place, I know.

Cruiser comes through and blocks us in. Having just finished the blunt, we shook our heads and rolled down the windows, knowing that if nothing else, the billowing clouds of chronic smoke have sealed our fate.

"What's going on here?", the cop asks.

"Just smoking a quick joint with a friend after work."

"Well do it at home, boys. It reeks out here."

Turned around, got in his whip, and rolled away real smooth-like.

:ph34r:

11. Was going through a neighborhood near my house going like 45 in a 25. At the bottom of the hill is a stop sign I almost always roll through quiet drastically. This particular day I was rolling through as usual and saw a cop on the street going left in my peripherals, so I still tried stopping and ended up next to the stop sign on the opposite side lol. Looked left, made eye contact with the cop, looked back straight ahead and took off lol. He didn't even bother. 

12. While working at a shop, had this 95 z28 come in for a engine rebuild clutch ect. finished all the work took it on my first test drive and im behind this granny in a van on a fairly low traffic street as soon as i pass via safety lane(center lane)going about 70and rising fast(balls out) a undercover going the opposite way in a expedition lights me up( i was gone so fast he didnt bother turning around and shut his lights off, then i had a fun little run through the hills:D (escapeee~)

13. Once I was sitting shotgun and my buddy was in the drivers seat. He was hitting the piece and I had my hand on the steering wheel to keep the car straight. I look in the mirror and there's a cop literally right behind us. I calmly took my hand off the wheel and was just like dude don't panic but there's a cop right behind us make the next right. My friend did and the cop didn't follow, thank god because we both probably would have gotten DUIs

14. I was leaving Bakersfield California once like ten mins after me n my bud got our card and hit our first dispensary. I told him to wait til we hit the highway to start rolling a fatty.

He starts rolling anyways and we pull up to a four way a second later. Then a sherriff rolls up on our side n jus dogs us. I was like, damnit, are you fuckin serious man.....told my buddy not to look, look ahead and he did.

Cop rolled on passed us. All I remember about the trip home was being so faded I felt like I was on a boat going over water. Gotta love them Rollin hills!

Another time waay back in hs, I went smokin for my third time with a buddy. We ditched class, went o a rich neighborhood n rolled it up. Was so faded I couldn't speak at all, practically drooling on myself.

Cop pulled us over though, walks up and I swear to od my buddy was instantly sober. Cop kept staring over in my direction and finally asks, what's wrong with him.

Friend looks over at me and was like, oh him, he's been sick all day, I'm takin him home lol

Got away, went back o school, rest of the day was a blur til I got ratted out and tossed into the police academy (cadets or wtf ever it's called) as punishment. Worse yet it was known why I was there and it sucked hard. Years later those same asshole cops beat a mentally handicapped guy to death on camera and it was on the news. Small world. Sorry so off topic...

15. @[member="Smooth Toke"] lucky you! what kind of cars were these?

16. no but last night i got 3 felonies on my way to home. 5mmins away from home i get pulled over. now my cars impounded. i got bailed at 4am. and my fisrt court dates on dec 23rd. ima serve some time and be on probation for a longggasssss time fukkkLAPD pig ass motherfukers cud suk my dick.

17. fuken hate that. evrytime im doin shit they dont do shit. evertime im doin everythin clean i get stopped. i just got bailed out last nite.

18. I know this kind of thing has happened to me a lot despite my fair share of tickets. And I was driving a Subaru wrx and my buddy behind me was in an Acura integra

19. That's so sick, reminds me of the valet guys in ferris buellers day off. I've had a couple things like that happen to me to, always a good time when you get away

20. @[member="Smooth Toke"] nice nice I was hoping it was going to be a subie