First time your parents caught you smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cyrol, Nov 3, 2013.

1. I never really got caught. buy they knew.
    i busted out my 22 inch bong once when my two of my aunts were at my place with my mother, and offered to one of my aunts to take a hit. and she did. lmao

• Like Like x 1
  2. #42 harry0712, Oct 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
    okay this is a long story so people bear with me.
    over the period off say three years I have been caught numerous times, it started off with me experimenting rolling a spliff, to smoking in the bathroom, to being caught with roaches in my university room onto the most recent- caught smoking in the garage. My sister walked in and it reeked off weed, we were only smoking a small unfinished joint and I hadn't realized that she was bound to be home early, in fact I was mislead and told she wouldn't be back for several hours.
    So she walks in, makes a rather sarcastic comment and leaves, and I panicked, although I had air freshener right next to me I realised what it looked like and left the house with the girl.(no we did not have sex, but watched tv and smoked up)
    Anyway by the time I was back my cousin was round and not only had my sister (who I had once upon a time regularly smoked and chilled with) grassed me up, but she had closed all the windows in the garage to use the smell as evidence. Anyway my cousin saw me around the block and brought me to the house, we both walked in to the garage and he asked me what I smelt? I replied weed.
    Now he called the girl back, told her off, he took my phone, went through my messages and gave me one of those old nokias with no camera. He took my university timetable and asked me to call each time I leave and return home. I'm not allowed to socialize with friends for what I assumeto be a very long time. My playstation 4 which I purchased myself has been locked along with my tv, and phone and to make matters worse ive been told that my dog (that ive had for four months, covered all the finances independently and purely by myself via summer work for 3 months) may be given away, because the dog was also in the room when I was smoking.
    I feel as though this reaction has been caused by the repetition of my smoking habit. Especially since last time I promised to stop. It's not that I don't feel guilty, because I do. Its just that having an alcoholic father I've always seen myself as being different to him, even when I was smoking. For one -I could easily have a smoke and come home, it wasn't obvious and I was never falling around like my father. For two- the damage I was doing to my body is a small fraction to what my father had done to himself for years, and finally three- it improved my appetite, and I used it as a tool for socializing, and chilling out.
    Anyway in everyone elses eyes cannabis is worse than alcohol,( I assume because of the law) and me smoking it is the same as me taking practically any other drug. Tired and frustrated, I now no longer want to continue, my view on it hasn't changed while I still acknowledge that smoking anything is dangerous especially with the combination of tobacco, it's just weeds not worth causing broken relationships with not only my sisters but also my nephews and neice (if it ever came to that). In addition the habit is becoming more and more costly, and its becoming increasingly hard to distinguish between every day smoking and smoking once in a while recreationally.
    I guess, sometimes I feel alienated, being the only boy in the family (atleast in my generation) I have a more modern view of cannabis, certainly in contrast to the other family members. I have never taken any other drug, not even laughing gas or mdma despite being offered it numerous times.
    Anyways I guess its time I quit. Somewhere down the line I know ill trip up, because hiding my secret habit is not only becoming increasingly more difficult with everyones suspicions increasing, but it has also has become to tear away at a sense of guilt, guilt that i'm not even sure I should have. Anyway I just thought i'd share my story with you guys, i'm now over twenty years old and although I have treasured many memories being baked in the park with my friends, I guess its time to grow up, and put all this behind me.
    Hopefully I get to keep my pup because at this point that's the most important thing to me, and I honestly believe this companion will help me fight my addition. If I don't get to keep him, then I hope I will be able to recover and not fall into depression or something.
    I'll be more than happy to answer any questions about my personal experience.
    P.S I didn't make it clear but my parents are on holiday hence they're absence.

3. so he tried it?

4. Damn I just remember coming home after my first ever super bong rip and shit myself and my parents had to clean my ass LMFAO!! I was 16 back then hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  5. Never caught smoking, only stoned, never any serious problems...

6. Believe it or not, my parents were the first to introduce me to weed, back when they brought some guests over to our house back at the time.

And believe it or not - they're both white, blue-eyed, middle-class, hard-working, business-owning conservatives, if that's the politically correct way to say it.

7. Sick ass dad right there lol

8. Crazy ass white people lol

9. #49 Paranoid_Stoner, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016

10. I never really got caught. My parents just knew. I always came home smelling like it and eyes red as the devils ass. They didn't get mad though. They would just fuck with me alot. Like order a shit load of food. And just crack up laughing while i gobbled it up. Or make me watch a movie with them. It would be something super funny or a scary ass movie. Because i get paranoid asf. And when its funny i laugh hard asf to the point i cry and cant breath. Which just made them crack up.

We used to live in a apartment. Where pretty much everybody smokes. So i could toke up anywhere. But ever since we moved into a house. My dad told me straight up. Dont be walking around smoking blunts in the neighborhood. Because its a different environment and they'll call the cops. Just smoke in the garage or smoke at someones house. So he knows for sure now

• Like Like x 1
  11. Got caught a few times when I was 17, mostly from my brother peer pressuring me into doing it at the house. My mom was very very very opposed to it, she has never smoked weed before. I didn't even try to argue with her, because they sacrifice a lot for me and I respect them.
    After I turned 18 she started caring a little less. As of today they definitely know I do (and sometimes tease me about it), but don't really give a shit cause I do well in school. Dad never really had a problem, just told me to keep my car clean and to be careful. It's never been better honestly.

12. LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

13. First time I got caught smoking was when I smoked a bowl before school while my stepdad was walking the dog. Granted, he didn't catch me in the act, but he knew the smell. Didn't really care about it, lol. My parents know I smoke and sometimes do it with me. Feelsgoodman. Got a family of stoners.

14. My parents never caught me. I ended up fessing up. :/ I know... lame...

15. Back when I was in high school i had a half joint left which we didn't smoke in school I decided to smoke it in the evening before sleep on the balcony. My mum was still awake at that moment and the scent of the joint would fly by the kitchen window she was sitting in. I brought a half cigarette aswell so incase she comes i would drop the joint and smoke the cig infront of her. And that exactly happend LOL heard her opening the living room door I dropped the joint and put the cig in my mouth. She's like what's smelling like weed here? I'm like idk maybe the neighbor. Next day neighbour got shit talked by his parents accusing him of smoking Weed because my mum told his father LOL even tho it was me. Whatever..

16. I was sitting outside behind the cabin, so I was completely out of view from the house, smoking a joint. Just as I finish, I get a call from my dad asking me to come inside.
    Blazed out of my mind I go in to see what he wanted. It was dinner. So for the next half hour I sat with my parents, reeking of smoke and weed, with my eyes completely bloodshot and squinted, and wolfed down 2-3 servings.

It was safe to assume that's when they noticed. My brothers already smoked though so when I started it wasn't really a big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I elect not to re-live that moment thank you. Did you ask your parents if it's ok to smoke in the house? Please respect your parents.

18. No, my parents are convinced I quit and they didn't know I smoked until I told them after I got sacked in Utah and told them many, many moons ago in a land far, far away from here.

Even the cops couldn't prove I smoked...Only people that know are the people I want to know, and I can count them on one hand.:coolalt:

19. I didn't start smoking regularly until I was around 24? And I was always vehemently against smoking cigs as a kid/teen so I'm not sure my mom would think I would ever smoke.

Fast forward a few years, I went home for about 3 months last year and my stepdad found out I did and started passing me medical strains. Now, I hated him for a bit after their divorce, but they got remarried (right?) and this definitely helped his standing. So, maybe he told her. But I also don't care. I don't live at home and when I visit, I just wait until they go to their bedroom on the other side of the house to smoke out the window. My mother has asthma and is super sensitive to smells and I bet she would say something if she knew.

My biological dad is borderline alcoholic so...I don't care about his opinions ;-)

EDIT: Also, who are yall just walking around your parent's house smoking? Yeah, I hide it but I just feel like it's more respectful, lol.