First time your parents caught you smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cyrol, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Naaa graduated already.

Things are fine now, Got a felony and all but I got that taken care of so life is good now man! :yay:

2. dad: cmon maaaan :/
    mom: OH MY GOD YOU HATE ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH RABBLERABBLERABBLE

3. That sucks that you got arrested. All over a lil' plant. Sounds fucking stupid and every time I think of it, it becomes more and more ridiculous. Anyway, that's great that life's good for you now though!

4. Lol you're lucky your dad was chill about it.

My dad was cool just told me to hide it from my mom. So guess what happens. First my mom finds a baggie after I obviously tried to keep her away from the hiding place (sock drawer). Turns out she never saw it and never smelled it so I could've played it as some rare form of oregano for my dad's garden (as a gift, Christmas was coming up) off but fucked up and admitted it. She got sad and depressed and ragged on me for wasting my tuition and ruining my future. But she got over it because I told her I was only holding it for a friend. 

Next time she caught me coming out of the fire exit (I live in an apartment and the fire exits are open and have their own little booth before leading into a stairwell). She asked me what I was doing I said nothing and she saw the stuff in my pocket. She forced me to hand it over and it had EVERYTHING. My one-hitter, my grinded weed, my bud, everything. By now I've lost over $80 of weed cuz my mom keeps taking it. Actually this just happened and I'm waiting to see my punishment. Let's hope it ain't too bad. 

5. never actually got caught in the act.

I think it was my senior year of high school they needed me to dd for them, and I didn't expect that, so I was smoking in my car.  and when I got there to pick them up it smelled crazy.  and it pretty much always smelled crazy.

they didn't really care.  they'd had suspicions for a long time anyways.

now we're all adults, they smoke/eat edibles on occasion too.

6. My mom understood because my brother started it first.

7. My dad actually had an FBI agent friend of his come over and lecture me about how I would become a heroin addict and end up in prison if I kept smoking weed. I pretended to be like, really, no shit - just so he'd leave me the fuck alone. 

Btw - I've smoked a helluva lot of weed since then and never once even had an urge to try heroin, or any of the synthetic crap either. And the only thing I ever went to jail over had to do with fucking alcohol, which btw, the agent and my dad both were ok with. Fuck THAT hypocritical shit! 

• Like Like x 1
  8. Subbed

sent from my skateboard

9. First time I got busted...

Ah, I was 16. I had my own truck and had met with my best friend at the time outside his apartment. We smoked a blunt in my truck with the windows up and everything when my dad calls needing a ride. So I go scoop him up not realizing how loud it smells when you SMOKE OUT YOUR DAMN TRUCK! Yeah I was naive back then.

My dad doesn't say anything then Cuz of my friend being with me but he got on my ass when I got home. I made it out like I only did it every once in a while, and I don't remember being in too much trouble over it. May have been limited on using my truck for a week.

Now the second time I got busted? Yeah, that wasn't fun.

10. Never got caught in the act but have lost multiple stashes to my mother. Along with lectures and the cops getting my stash( no paper work. Mom just gave it to them) now my dad on the other hand is more of keep it out of sight, hidden and smoke outside......and most importantly "share god damit"

11. I live a couple streets away from my parents, and my dad was passing by as I was leaving. Well I pulled up window to window with him. Talked a few, when he got this puzzled look on his face, then just said I stink, to which I replied I know.

To this day he keeps telling me to, "quit smoking dope" everytime he see's me.

12. I was fourteen and living with my dad at that time. A couple buddies and I had been toking in the living room of our apartment while my dad was out on the road (trucker). Well, after they left, I hauled my stoned ass to bed, and left my weed and pipe sitting in the living room. When he got home, he came in the room, asked if it was mine. I said yes. He said, "well, don't be careless," and handed them to me.

He always smoked weed, among other things, and never gave too much of a shit what my siblings and I did. So toking was not an issue with us :smoking:

13. OOOH boy! Above my garage was an unfinished room, sealed off from the rest of the house due to hvac costs and shit. All bare with exposed insulation but totally isolated from the house like Eric Foremans basement. Me and my brother would toke up there day after day until one fateful day. (Scary music) Dundunduh! My dickhead friend managed to cause a conundrum that aroused suspicion of multiple parents at 2200. Way after my father's scheduled miltary bedtime. But he was awoken from his slumber by a nightime phone call of a young mans parents franticly searching for their son. About this Time I was lighting up my purple acrylic bong with a massive hit tht would take me to outerspace. Then the fateful sound of a door cracking. I had been accustomed to this sound as my my brother was a lowlife scavenger and would often let himself in to have a free toke of his little brothers weed. But this time it was not my deadbeat brother. No. Two hundred and twenty pounds of Southern Reagen-era Miltary Officer. I'll never forget the incredulous look on his face. With three big steps he came over and punched me right on the left side of my head. We have thick skulls in my family so it wasn't so much a physical shock as an emotional one. That was the first time my father had ever laid a fist on me. I stoically held my bong and took the punishment. He made me flush a whole ounce of weed down the toliet that night.The next day I beat the shit out of my friend and made him pay me back the money I lost that night, but the damage was done already. Funny, all these years later I can tell my dad I smoke weed to his face and it doesn't even faze him but back then it was the antichrist.

14. #35 B ran420, Dec 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
    My grandma was the first one to ever catch me. It went like this

Gma: hey brandan, have you been smoking pot in the basement?
    Me: NO!!! (said all defensively)
    Gma: well it sure smells like it

Busted...

15. Probably when me & my buddies smoke bud every day. I was high as fuck and I had some bud so my dad came & picked me up. Imagine this car ride: high as fuck, I have 5 grams of dank in my gym shorts (so you can obviously smell the weed..) I got in to my dads car & instantly he just called me out on being high & reeking of bud. He did what any parent normally does, just lectured me. He doesn't really care now, as long as I can handle life & bud

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I just told my mom cause it gets annoying having to hide your high. My dad didnt find out tho until i was like 18 n got locked up for bud

Two eyes, two ears. A chin. A mouth. Ten fingers, two nipples. A butt, two knee caps, a penis. I've just described to you the Lochness Monster. And the reward for its capture? All the riches in Scotland. So I have one question why are you here?

17. i got caught last night in a very similar way to the guy that started this thread. I've been smoking weed on a regular basis for the last 2 years until recently when i decided to buy a volcano vaporizer. my parents never noticed me wondering around the house stoned and since i kept my weed in a very obvious place (as well as the smell) i didn't think they'd notice or know what it was, i was half buzzed when my dad asked me why i had a vaporizer in my room and marched up to my room the minute i did so i quickly stuffed the weed and bag for the vaporizer into an old pencil case i use to keep all my pipes together and hid it in my draws. he kept asking questions and wouldn't let me go until he had the bag for it, at that time i really regretted putting them in the same place :( after arguing it took about an hour before i confessed to taking weed. he didn't seem that angry to be honest but my mum defiantly was. my dad said he was going to chuck it all out so i told him how much the vaporizer costs and told him that were better off selling, which he really wasn't happy about.
    my vaporizer is now in my parents room and they wont let me touch it and are forcing me to sell it. I've not thought of a plan to get it back yet but if anyone has any ideas they would be very much appreciated :)
    i might as well nick it back since i'll probably end up buying 1 when i move out...

18. So this story starts off with me and my buddy (year younger) smoking weed a couple weekends a month. His parents are super strict about his phone so he always told me to not text to his phone but to use a different app (Kik). But one day he started texting me "hey you wanna smoke this weekend?" and things that had to do with weed. a few days after that, his dad went through his phone and saw all the texts and called my parents. My parents didnt say anything for a week but then, out of the blue, they start rifling through my room. They call me and my older brother up (he smokes too) and gave us the "drug talk." I kept all of my stuff poorly hidden in this container in my closet along with some stuff from elementary school like spelling tests and whatnot. And in this container,  there was a lighter, model airplane paint, jars, condoms, and an old homemade bong. They also found the top of a shoe box with a huf sticker on it that had a bunch of pot leafs on it because that was my rolling tray/packing tray(if you didnt know 'Huf' is a clothing brand). Remember the model airplane paint? The conversation goes as follows
    Dad: "Why the fuck are you huffing paint?"
    Me: "I'm not huffing paint what are you talking about"
    Dad: "Look! You have a sticker right here that says 'huf' which is exactly what youre doing with this paint."
    (at this point the urge to laugh was almost uncontrollable)
    Me: "No dad I'm not huffing paint that was from the old house when we had model airplanes and I didnt throw them away because they were never used and still perfectly good."
    The conversation rolls on basically being that my mom was crying a little and kept referring to her brother (a pothead during high school and now he is living in a trailer) and kept saying "We were in high school once too!" and them also saying how I'm going to go to harder drugs like heroin because my cousin had OD and just barely made it and they didnt want me dying by smoking weed 2-3 times a month.
    After a while of them saying I was going to ruin my life with pot, they told me what they had already signed my brother up for. 

Therapy

They thought I need therapy.
    One of the worst parts about this is that I have to get out of school on finals week.

Long story short: Friends parents searched his phone, saw we were texting about weed, parents searched my room, thought I was "huf-ing" paint, thought I was going to do crack or meth, threw away all my shit, told me I have to go to therapy.

19. I literally just got caught with my weed and my dad looked at my pipe "I'm gonna punish you" smiled at me and began cleaning my room. I'll tell ya one thing, there was no punishment here.