Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chest pains from smoking tobacco out of a homemade bong. - LOL.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by B914, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Talk about a turn in the op's topic haha.. Poor guy.. Another rip from the gatorade bottle should do him right ..  :hippie:

2. Btw I was wondering, if tobacco's allowed on here, what else is? I was under the impression that everything non-weed was unmentionable.
    And while I'm at it, I might as well ask how to change that status thingy above my avatar :D

3. Not sure about the legitimacy of tobacco but in terms of changing your member title just click on your name on the top bar and then go to my settings, and then go to the member title text box.. 

4. Wow, can't believe I never saw that. All this sober time's frying my neurons :laughing:
    Thanks, mate.

5. I used to smoke poppers on the daily so I shouldn't judge, but a straight baccy hit? Ugh man, even out of a GonG piece that'd be nasty.

6. Alcohol
    Tobacco
    Cannabis
    I think prescription drugs aswel like diazepam/Valium.

Just off the top of my head I think the rules are if its legal you can discuss it.

7. Ah, ok gotcha :)
    Too bad the dyethyl amide of lysergic acid's not allowed. Some crazy stories there fo' sure :D

8. Never heard if that but it sounds like some crazy shit! Haha

9. #49 Al XE the Bud, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2013
    I was trying to say LSD without actually saying it. I failed :laughing:

EDIT: Just realised that I didn't. Must smoke weed. Brain dying. -.-