Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chest pains from smoking tobacco out of a homemade bong. - LOL.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by B914, Oct 29, 2013.

1. well... he got you there kush

2. yeah, well your name calling is going to end up getting you in trouble with the mods.

Take the hostility down a bit man. 

3. #23 Dro Smoe, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013

Age police? Ok this conversation just took a turn towards middle school.. Munchy, thanks for letting us all know that you're probably 12 years old.. You wouldn't have taken it so personally if you weren't under 18.. You have just cemented the fact that young kids do (and in your case, say) stupid shit.. Don't get me wrong, I was young and dumb at one point too, but you don't have to come around here and act like a clown.. grow up little guy  :poke:

4. #24 Kush cookies, Oct 31, 2013
    Multi post

5. If you want to discuss the use of the English language further send me a pm, you've ruined this guys thread.

6. Dude, quit calling people shit like that. NOBODY here is going to appreciate that, your only making yourself look bad

7. You must be underage...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #28 Dro Smoe, Oct 31, 2013

Hahahaha... Your argument is infantile and lacks cohesion... Thanks again for proving your age to us.. People come here to share their ideas and love for the hobby, not to belittle others.. It's a place for adults..How old are you anyways? Kush's comment wasn't even directed towards you personally, so why would you take it that way and talk smack to someone that you dont even know? Because you must be under 18.. So for that matter you shouldn't even be on this site dude.. Have a nice life bro.. and maybe even show us some pics to prove that you could grow something other than the moldy shit that comes outta your mouth..  :laughing:

9. i dont see why some of you seem to think smoking it from a bong is somehow worse than a cigarette. ever hear of a hookah?

10. #31 Dro Smoe, Oct 31, 2013
    ^^My guess would be because of the volume of smoke taken in from a bong perhaps?.. But you have a good point with the hookah statement! Maybe the loose tobacco used for hookah's isn't laced with as many chems or even burning agents so it's smoother? 

11. World of difference between a hookah and a gatorade-bottle-tinfoil-bong brother.

Exactly that, child. Now go blow up some 'noobs' on BF3 or something.

definitely, but thats an issue with the specific piece not the method in general. buying pipe tobacco and smoking from a bong would be cheaper and possibly healthier than cigarettes as afaik pipe tobacco has fewer additives if any.

13. what a way to make an introduction with a first post like this.

14. #35 Al XE the Bud, Oct 31, 2013
    So he was, my bad :p
    A regular bong hit is much larger than a hookah drag, so you'd have to change your technique when smoking pure baccy out of a bong, imo.

EDIT: Dro Smoe's post vanished. Ah whatever :D

15. idk, from my experience i just hit it like i normally hit a bong. doesnt hurt and isnt overly harsh. i think if i was totally new to tobacco it would be the way to go tbh

lol i was thinkin the same thing.. 

17. #38 Al XE the Bud, Oct 31, 2013

But.... the TASTE! I wouldn't be able to tolerate such agony. :D
    But yah I get what you're saying. Definitely smoother than a cig. Healthier if you limit it to a hit an hour or so :D

18. I dunno bro, they have some nice tasting tobacco these days.. I think lol .. I see the selections, but don't bother with the crap anymore..

19. Ew... just ew man don't do that!