Snoop Rat Obama has been bugging 35 World Leaders

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Lol. I guess. But most people don't mind a friendly chat with there neighbors. Like hey how's it going? man its a beautiful day i live next door my name is. .......

sent from my Bat Mobile

2. #122 Mr.Folgers, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013

Yeah that sounds more normal. Smokinp needs more people around so she doesn't scream and attack him ;)

3. Snoop Rat? Is that in reference to his African American heritage?

Does anyone else think every country spies on others? Not just the US (disregarding the recent US circlejerk bandwagon)?

4. Does it matter if it is? 

5. Are you replying to my comment? 

6. Guys guys you are all misinterpreting Smokinp's post. He's saying Obama wants to have sex with us and we need to go to church to avoid it.

Yeah. I think he mentioned it somewhere in this thread. 

8. How is snoop rat a derogatory term against Afican Americans or Africans or whaterver? When and where has it been used? I've never heard it before other than to call people out for trying to snoop on a conversation.

only a racist would come to the conclusion that calling him that is racist.

I explained this earlier in the thread J but seeing as it is you....

Snoop because he likes to snoop on phone calls. I was going to call him Snoop Dog Obama but felt this would be insulting to the real Snoop Dogg so went with Snoop Rat Obama which I thought was more appropriate. I did not even think that this would be picked up as being a "racist" name to call him. Nor did I have any racists intentions when starting the thread.

Afuckingmen...

Never entered my mind that it would be picked up as being racist...

12. :confused_2:  I thought it was apparent due to the NSA. :smoke:

13. Welcome to American politics smokinp this is about 85% of our political discourse nowadays.

it's because snoop dog happens to be black, so the racists that took issue with this automatically assumed that it was to do with Obama's skin color and not the fact that he's a snooper and a rat.

15. If there isn't a T-Shirt that reads, "Obama bugs me", there should be. 

16. Dude I was like how in the fucking fuck, is he james bond?