Snoop Rat Obama has been bugging 35 World Leaders

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Oct 27, 2013.

1. #1 SmokinP, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2013
    Oh me oh my it is getting more embarrassing by the day for Obama and the NSA. The noble and courageous Edward Snowden keeps giving and giving.

Pretty soon world leaders will be disgusted and feeling left out if Snoop Rat Obama is not listening into their personal calls. The "Rat" as he is known to his pals has been a busy boy and must be up all night every night listening to what Merkel is saying to Cameron etc etc...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/24/nsa-surveillance-world-leaders-calls

[​IMG]

2. how naive is that german cunt? does she really believe he will tell her the truth and incriminate him self further? can I be a president of a country, if naive cunts like her get elected?

She is a wily old cunt is Merkel. An East German from very humble origins who rose to the top and we can't say she blew her way there looking at the cut of her. You would want to be forced or paid to put it in that gob.  :hide:

Snoop Rat must be morto at all these revelations regarding his snooping. It would be like your neighbours catching you lad in hand looking in their daughters bedroom window. :(

4. If I can't count on a democrat to fight the police state nor a republican. How is this system working at all? Either of the two main candidate we were given to choose last election were fascists. When neither side supports your views how does a representative democracy work? Answer it doesn't. 

5. Snoop Rat?

That's the funniest thing you can think of? That sucks.

Yip that is as good as I got. :(

You have something better ?

7. For a second I thought Snoop Dogg changed his name again. 

8. #8 Rotties4Ever, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013
    you will bow down before the emperor

9. #9 SmokinP, Oct 28, 2013
    According to Mike Rogers the Republican chair of the House intelligence committee the widespread bugging of Europe is for our own good.

Then Mike comes out with a classic...

And then Mike states that it is because we in Europe are friends with America's enemies...

It all makes sense now. The NSA is bugging Europe so we won't all turn into Nazi's !!!!

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/27/barack-obama-nsa-angela-merkel-germany

Thank you mighty Snoop Rat for helping prevent me turn into a jackbooted storm trooper.

Heil Obama... Sorry, sorry, sorry... :(
    Maybe I need a bigger bug in my phone ?

10. the fucked up part; some of them actually believe fiction, they also leave milk and cookies for santa.

11. Snoop Rat? Are you saying all black people look alike?

Racist. :p

12. #12 SmokinP, Oct 28, 2013
    Oh my this sure is the scandal that keeps on giving... The Spanish are up in arms now...

[​IMG]

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/28/spain-warns-us-ambassador-breakdown-trust-nsa

13. Sooner then later USA is gonna piss somebody off enough that somebodys just gonna launch an arsenal of nukes at em. But hey when that happens we'll just level it and build a nice dog park or we can use it as a landfill or something once the radiations gone.

14. If I remember what I saw on the news correctly, the Americans are now saying that European governments have been working together closely with the NSA and that they are complicit in all of this. Looking forward to seeing how much of the blame is on our own governments.

15. Posts a memo from 2006, blames president elected in 2008..

16. So Obama did not continue the spying program against these world leaders?

17. This is exactly how the media are creating many of their headlines every day.

18. Are you silly democrats still blaming the cowboy?

The lengths that you guys will go to crack me up. Attempting to defend the indefensible.. :wub:

Sent from my GT-I5500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Lol seriously.

So the memo was made in 2006, and Obama has continued these policies. Are people really not reading all the other articles that have been release just recently, that have more current dates, WHEN Obama has been in office, showing the US is STILL spying on people.

I mean, there is only a certain point you can go to before you just throw your hands up and stop arguing with the statists. Its really just denial from them.

Lol, you really decided to label me as a Democrat after reading what I said? And our problems go further back than from "the cowboy", that's why I don't even do politics. I just was bored and clicked the thread and was appalled by the stupidity abound.. Seriously, the main argument against Obama is that he is snooping, yet it's based off of shit from BEFORE he was elected. Bush was a sack of shit too though, but it's not entirely their fault. It's because our government is fucked up and can't agree on shit.. Everyone is in it with personal interests. Do you really believe that if a president really wanted to shut down a government branch, that they'd actually be able to do it? Fuck no.. they'd get railroaded left and right. It's going to take a change in the government, and as much as anti-government bandwagoners want it, a forceful change isn't going to work. What needs done is for all the lazy fucks who sit and bitch about the government to get up and take part in it. Start locally if needed but instead of complaining, do something. If everyone who was "sick and tired" of the government would take proactive steps to changing it for the better, it'd take but a few generations.. but no, you'd all rather sit around and vote for someone you really did no research on other than watching TV spots..

Our government is a joke because our society is a joke..