Snitching

Discussion in 'General' started by riddler2k7, Oct 24, 2013.

And if you only have liability coverage, you get to pay for the whole thing. 

2. Man, civilians will be civilians. Their lives are boring, so they snitch to make it interesting or at least pretend like they've changed the world in some insignificant way. smh...she's an old lady though, maybe she's senile.

3. I love the hate the old woman is getting for reporting a crime. I get it, snitching is bad. I was born in the "ghetto" too but to hate on the lady for reporting a hit and run is bullshit. The kid committed a crime and got caught. It's as simple as that.

4. No fucking joke. It's not like she was snitchin on her boy who she was in business with to cop a lower charge. She reported a hit and run. I would do the same fucking thing. There's a huge difference between snitching to save your ass or get revenge and being a good citizen. If you hit a bus would you be bitching out everyone who called the cops on you?

I mean my fucking god the whole premise of being mad at an old woman for doing the right thing is ridiculous.

5. I hate snitches

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app