Snitching

Discussion in 'General' started by riddler2k7, Oct 24, 2013.

1. I love watching cops high, iono why lol. But I'm watching right now and this old lady got nothing better to do then snitching on this dude that hit a bus and ran. He of course had well synthetic weed which they charged him with and suspended license plus w/e else. Anyways just sucks some old ass lady couldnt mind her damn business and now he going to jail I guess for a long time. Don't really expect any response, just kinda felt like sharing lol

Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

2. I hate snitches, especially when the snitching doesn't even benefit them. Those kinda people that are like "something wrong was done and something must be done about it!"

3. snitches are bitches 

4. if there's an innocent victim (Child, Woman, Elderly) then it's one thing.. but if you get caught up in some shit and try to snitch your way out that's bitch shit and you deserve the karma comin your way

5. and then there's captain save-one who throws his cape on and becomes jr. detective... or you just see dudes dry snitchin just to get on the 8 o clock local news like "I saw everything!"

6. #6 Kermitfrg, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013
    I agree with you man. There seems to be multiple degrees of ''snitching''; if something happens to a rather innocent person within my neighborhood or area. I will try to work towards restoring that persons dignity, and will work towards eliminating disrespectful attitudes within my area. As De La Soul puts it: "Neighborhoods are now hoods, cause nobody's neighbors, just animals surviving with that animal behavior of the I" 

And then there is the issue of assuming your actions, and taking responsibility for yourself.

Exactly, im not the type that says I wont tell 100%, if I see a kid get snatched up in a van I'm dialing 911 wit the plates lol

but 99% of the time it's "I wont tell man, you can send me to jail man"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGAzytu5ot8

8. simple rules I follow when it comes to snitching.

1 - if I get busted doing something I shouldn't, as far as anyone needs to know I work alone.

2 - if it doesn't concern me then I ain't seen nothing.

3 - if the person in question is a total dick and fucks with people "just because they can" I won't lie for them IF questioned.

Truth is a bat to the knee caps is my preferred method of justice, but there are just to many snitches and true criminals have the best lawyers.

9. Snitches get stictches nigga.

10. fuck snitches 

11. Wait a second.....So the guy committed hit and run and the old lady is the one in the wrong? You need to set your priorities straight if you really think that.

12. I'm not gay or anything, but I fucking Love the snitch!!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382597689.853508.jpg

13. So lets say, if someone seen one of your family or friends get hurt you wouldnt want that people to "snitch" on the cops? Dont hate me for it, but we've been snitches one way or another.

There's a big difference beetween snitchin and defending your faimlyl

15. Im talking about an old lady in her car saw the kid hit the bus called the cops ratted him out and even got out her car and said yea officer that's the kid

Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

16. Ok, I still see nothing wrong with the lady reporting a crime. If a car crashed into you wouldn't you want someone to call the cops?

17. If you see a car crash into a bus, it's sort of your responsibility to summon help, and it's not wrong to call the cops just because the person that did it decided to take off.    

18. Dude I've seen that one!
    That old bitch was so bored with her life she felt the need to play hero. Just ended up looking like no life nosy old bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. niggaz out here be like runnin FAUCETS

20. My rule about snitching:
    No matter how much I hate a mutherfucker, I hate them (cops) mutherfuckers worse!
    Priorities. Gotta keep yer mind right.