Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the biggest bud you have gotten/seen?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Daggaman, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Hey All,
              Just curious to what the biggest bud you have gotten or seen was?

I once saw an ounce of reggie compressed into a fat chop but it wasn't a "true bud"
    The biggest nug I have gotten was 10g's of some Blue Dream, wish I still had the pic.

Anyways fill me in and pictures would be nice :)

2. Mine was an 9.4g bud of Sloppy Joe. It was so good :D

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 Justadailytoke, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
    half oz cola bud, was the size of a baseball bat almost ( still on stem ) 

4. I usually get a mixture of sativa and indica so it's never been too much ..... Plus at the clinic they have to pull it apart when weighing to make it for in the container and to tear off stems ....
    So I'd say maybe like 1.5 g bud been the biggest I've had

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. pics or gtfo

6. I only have a picture of a 3.7 nug on my latest phone.

Attached Files:

7. Biggest I've seen was on an outdoor crop, and it weighed somewhere just over half an oz, like between 16 and 17 grams (this was YEARS ago). It was as big as my forearm and almost as long. It was huge.

8. #8 LoveoftheHerb, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
    Wow, you've never had the pleasure of breaking apart an 8th nug?... Theres one thing that's better about street weed haha.

Biggest Ive seen was a crown bud on a plant and probably around 20 gs.
    Biggest Ive smoked was a 15g bud of some white widow.

Edit: Ive also seen pounds of dank (no mid) compressed into one brick but that's a different story

• Like Like x 1
  9. An outdoor bud from cali, was about 2 and half ounces... need to find pics I may have them still on photobucket

10. a quarter ounce bud of purple sour diesel

11. A 8g bud of lemon haze.

12. I got a half oz with two nugs only :(

But they were 7.1 each!

13. I never usually get big nugs but the tallest one I've had was of some girlscout cookie I didn't weigh it but I'd guestimate at about 3.5. That wasn't the densest one I've had though.

14. A 16g bud of cheese x skunk #1 and a 12g bud of critical mass

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. buddy of mine who sells pounds had a 22gram nugg of grape ape. shit was crazy.

16. 7 grammer of some jack..called em grinch fingers

17. i think the buggest bud i ever seen was 32gs. but the biggest nug i ever owned myself was 14gs. it was the same batch as from the 32g nug. 

18. sorry for the shitty picture but you get the idea.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  19. Take ur pic my biggest cola so far was bigger then my forearm and most are forearm size. In Nor Cal its pretty normal thing when ur doin it right. I pull 5 plus from 100 gallon smart pots. Livin..... IMG_20131024_020441.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  20. 2 nugs weighed 24 grams. Thats a normal sized lighter for comparison. 

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2