Why is my sister such a bitch

Discussion in 'General' started by Theweedman831, Oct 23, 2013.

1. I'm a senior in high school, she's threatening to put me on probation for smoking weed wtf right she thinks she's my mom or something?! My mom literally doesn't care if I smoke weed but my ignorant bitch ass sister is saying she's gonna call the school and have them put me on probation for smoking !

2. stay low and hide your pot and just comply... cant do anything about it

3. yea but can the school drug test me ??? Or put me on probation just for smoking weed?

4. #4 Jaybom, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
    if they have no proof no i dont think sowouldnt know about that...

5. Just be fkn smart, if u wanna smoke, nobody but u can stop you..
    But realistically she can't do shit..
    Ud know that..
    If u were 18, I mean

6. Deny. And don't smoke openly around her, which is probably difficult but if there's no evidence of u smoking she will most likely get off ur ass. Plan B: get some dirt on her, and use that shit to ur advantage.

7. I have so much dirt on her with her baby's dad , I could have her baby taken away instantly but I don't wanna be a dick honestly I can care less about her I will continue to smoke she can fuck off I'm over it

8. I would make a false threat. Say that you're gonna use that dirt on her baby or boyfriend or whatever but don't actually use it, she will definitely back off. Man the fuck up boy.

9. I feel as though I'm in a pretty good position to answer this question...lol.

If it is a private school they can drug test you if they feel like it.
    If it is a public school they can drug test you if they feel like it.

Been there done that.

Spark it!

10. Give her edibles but don't tell her they're full of bud.

11. The school can't drug test you, so the only thing that could possibly happen is her calling the police (and even they might not give a fuck).

12. Tell her about all the dirt u got on her and her babys dad or whatever and tell her to fuck off. She cant do shit if shes not your legal guardian which I assume is your mom.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. say: EAT A DICK, NIGGUH

then WHATEVER her reply say: WHUS GOOD, EAT A BOWL OF DICKS NIGGUH

then whatever she says... say: TELL ME WHUS REALLY GOOD!

then by this time she'll be gettin frustrated... whatever she says...say: WHUS POPPIN??

repeat this cycle.

14. Uh. Yeah they can. I've worked in the school sector and any school can drug test at any time.

Spark it!

15. Does this also apply to students 18 and older?

16. #17 shaddytheman, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
    Having a shitty condescending sister does blow but just you have to not let her get the best of your emotions bro. Be discreet, be reponsible and last but not least, have common sense!

She dosen't seem like she has empathy, if she's wants to ratt you out with affirmative action.

17. It applies to anyone enrolled at the school regardless of age.

Spark it!

18. Black mail her. Sometimes you have to be an asshole to assholes. Thats life

If its a public school I dont think they can do as much. Ive been wrong a lot too.

19. And what would happen if you told the school to suck your dick and slurp your cum and then refuse to take the test? Because that's the only logical response to such a ridiculous practice.