Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in the washing machine.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thisbowlisburning, Oct 20, 2013.

1. My work pants have a secret pocket in the right pocket that I put my weed in today. I just fully washed my pants with the weed still in them. Any way I can salvage this? It's all I have for the next week.

It's, Friday mornin, where the weed at?

IG: @thisbowlisburning
    GT: fourblacks

2. I'd say blaze it, if it was zip locked it's prob good

3. I'd smoke it.

4. I'd smell it and if it seemed alright I'd smoke it. Did it come out wet? If it stayed dry through rinse cycle that's a good sign it's in fine shape. Unless it tastes bad when you smoke it I'd say you're good.

5. You need to soak it again in clean water to remove the last traces of detergent. I would put it in a jar with water and let it sit over night. The water will get greenish, but don't worry- that's just the ferts and chlorophyll leaching out! THC is not water soluble, so you won't lose any potency. Then you dry it. A fan speeds things up. Your weed will be ugly-looking, but the smoke should be very smooth! :smoke:

6. Legendary water cure knowledge, very rare.

7. LOL when i was a kid my grower fronted me 7gs to give to my homie for a tade. my mom had found my 2gs and sprayed em with calogne so i dont smoke em again. i just dryed them and switched 2grams out. my homie realized ahahhahhah 

8. I set it in a mason jar with a coffee filter covering it, then set it over my Xbox vent and left it on all night to speed up the process. Now it's really dry, and then I planned on putting some fruit peels in to rehydrate it. And yeah the weed was really wet and it was in a ziplock bag. Should it be safe to smoke in this dry state or should I rehydrate it first, or do the water cure method?

9. Hahaha Yeeeeeeeeeaaaa Nicee

Smoke On That "Downy Kush" :D

or some of that "Snuggle Soft" OG
    :)

Enjoyyyy!!!

10. [SUB] It's all I have for the next week.

<sub>[​IMG][/SUB]</sub>

11. It sure is. When you have rent, car insurance, and a baby, you tend to not be able to spend a lot of money on yourself.

12. If it's sealed and it looks like no water got to the bud, then it should be safe. 
    If it looks, or smells like it got wet, sorry man toss it. Wouldn't be worth smoking it. 

13. I smoked it anyway.

Fuck I'm high.