Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

qwiso hash made with keif question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Beans n Danks, Oct 19, 2013.

1. I was wondering if making some qwiso hash with keif that has been pressed in one of those pollen presses would be a good idea or not? Would it be a waste of keif or would it be worth it cuz it should make some pretty good stuff. Has anyone tried it before?

2. qwiso is a method that collects trichs for pressing. (check sig thread) ur already there. just smoke it :bongin:

3. Oh I gotcha thank you.

4. This, I would add kief to a bho run though, youd probably get more, stronger oil.

5. Yeah, QWISO is a process to get trichomes (kief) off your plant matter. You've already got a pile of kief, no need for solvents anymore. You can either as is or compress it into hash nugs with a pollen press if you own one.

If not, try this: http://beyondchronic.com/2012/02/how-to-make-kief-press/

6. Technically that's not true...

A qwiso run removes plant matter and impurities from the cannabinoids. So a qwiso run on your bud doesn't just get the trichs off. It gets the cannabinoids outta the bud too.

Kief is not pure cannabinoids. So running it through qwiso removes impurities and makes it more pure but you will lose some weight.

So yes there is a point to running kief through qwiso but i don't think it's worth it because kief is already pretty pure