Leaves curling inwards

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Ross_Hemp, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Wassup guys,

I have currently noticed a problem with my liberty haze seedling, the specs of the grow are as follows:

1) Soil - home-made (compost, worm castings, vermiculite, coco peat, kelpmeal, lime, super phosphate, organic pellets as well as rock dust (turbo grow))

This soil will be used in conjunction with organics (biobizz). The seedling hit the three week mark 2 days ago and I gave the first feed of organics at half strength.

2) The seedling is in a germination box until the time I will transplant and grow outdoors, currently the box has a 10W LED flood lamp and two CFL 14W bulds. The temperature is between 27 C and 30 C. The pot (7 cm tall) is kept at around 25 C, 24/7.

3) I use water from a small reservoir that is aerated and kept at 22 C. I have been watering with kelp extract and water, one day kelp one day water. 

I think that should cover the specs. I first noticed the problem when I took the seedling outside for the day and came back to bring her inside again, the leaves were drooping and looking pretty sad... this was yesterday and now I'm here. The problems I can note straight up are the yellowing around the edges, the curling inwards of the leaves, although this has lessened, the new growth tips seem to have died and the plant seems to be drooping again (slightly).

My thoughts are either heat stress or magnesium deficiency.

Any feedback would be much appreciated. 

Attached Files:

2. Too much light, looking for shadow.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1249051-The-Journey-of-indoor-scrog---New-SuperKush-w/-pics-*Enjoy

3. Yeah probably a little warm but I think you're problem is over watering. Water until the soil is saturated with 15-20% runoff and then wait until the soil is completely dry before watering again.
    Marijuana does not like to be watered constantly, plus it deprives the roots of oxygen and doesn't promote root growth.

Sent from my NSA recording device.

4. Thanks guys, I have some things to try now. I will move the lights a bit higher to decrease the intensity. I will try your watering method @[member="Stumpie"]. 

Thanks for the advice.