I wanna play. Moses micro.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by mosesnumb, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Always. I'll have to snap some pictures.

2. I'm loving this grow so far. Keep up the good work! :hello:

3. Nice setup, I have pretty much the same thing going on only I'm having trouble venting the heat out of such a small enclosure

4. What do you have for a fan setup stoned?

5. Ever heard of mainlining? Got it from another forum awhile back.

6. hey moses, do you know the cfm of that fan ur using?  I need to redo my fans for better air flow and filtration for my next round in my mini-fridge.  Hows that setup do for smell?  How far is ur intake from where your exhaust exits?  Do you think it could be drawing exhaust in?  Whoa, sorry for the question bomb, lol.

7. Inspiring sir. Keep up the good work!Sent from my PantechP8010 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Mainlining = lollipopping, no?

9. [quote name="chippedugliss" post="19186872" timestamp="1387397436"]Mainlining = lollipopping, no?[/quote]Maybe?

10. #71 mosesnumb, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
    [quote name="spliffunk" post="19185993" timestamp="1387386446"]hey moses, do you know the cfm of that fan ur using? I need to redo my fans for better air flow and filtration for my next round in my mini-fridge. Hows that setup do for smell? How far is ur intake from where your exhaust exits? Do you think it could be drawing exhaust in? Whoa, sorry for the question bomb, lol.[/quote]There's a full page of pics of the build in the first few pages, and here's a quote from my 2nd page I believe. The reflector was 4 feet. Its one side of a t5ho reflector I cut down. I haven't put a thermometer in it yet but it's always close to ambient. The 4" fan moves 101 cfm. The filter restricts it, but even at 25%, 25cfm is 5 times the cfm of the fridge. There is some good static pressure.I'm also quite certain that the way my light and filter set up, that air is pulled up from the front of the fridge across the top of the reflector back in to the filter. It stays so cool near the lights even with 6 23w bulbs.Now as far as smell, I'm not sure yet, as I haven't flowered anything in the fridge yet. But i have had some smelly mother's in there and not a smell in the house. At the moment all its been is a mother and clone chamber. Come summer though it'll be my flower fridge, and my mini mini-fridge will be my mother chamber.

11. I did a little reading and found out mainlining is a combination of topping and LSTing several times in an attempt to produce ~8 tops from the same node point, or to keep just a couple nodes very close together so nutrients don't have to travel as far up the main stalk to reach each branch. It seems sort of tedious.

12. Nice setup. What filter are you using? I'm probably going to pickup a TD 100 fan when I upgrade, so I'm trying to figure out a good filter to pair with it.

13. The filter I used I believe is a canfan brand it's a model 2600 I believe. 4" flange. It was about 24" long, and was from a previous grow. So I cut it down and refilled it with fresh charcoal.

14. How are things going these days moses - haven't heard much from you since you dropped out of the solo cup shitstorm

15. Meh, not bad. The fridge got the plug pulled after spider mite fest '13. It'll be back to life soon, but I just expanded my bigger grow, so that's been keeping me busy.

16. Yeah I thought I read you picked up another tent. Sorry to hear about the mites..but this gives you time to do any overhauling or improvement you might want. Do you have another journal for the larger area?

17. Danks. Time to learn  :bongin:

18. oh shit.... I'm baaaaaaaaack...