Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the difference between Loud and Regular/Mid Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bamboobam, Oct 10, 2013.

1. #1 Bamboobam, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
    I've been getting weed from my dealer like 3 times now and he's a friend of a friend that gets it. Basically, I buy regular since it's cheaper and it satisfies me as is since I smoke occasionally. Anyway, he was saying that I should try some loud the next time I buy from him, but idk. I don't have a ton of cash and I don't want to blow it on loud. When I buy, I usually spend $20 at a time and when I get regular/mid I get about 2 baggies worth which is pretty good. How much would I get with loud? 1 baggie? What are the differences between the two? Thanks.

2. First of all please stop saying loud.. I think people sound so stupid saying bud is 'loud' but you should get at least a g and a couple hits will get you quite stoned. Smells better, smokes smoother (imo), sticky, and definitely no seeds

3. Should be about a baggies worth

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Wtf kind of form of measurement is a "Baggie"? That's vague af IMO? Enlighten me?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Loud= Dank (higher potency due to more THC %, more trichs, stronger smell wen stored, less seeds, better and cleaner high)

Reggie (more seeds, less THC %, some may experience headaches wen the high starts to wear off, doesn't have the strong smell wen stored)

6. I literally lol'd

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 TheAnswer121, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    i'm assuming a baggie is a dime. if ur buying sacs like that you should get 4-5 nice size blunts out of $20. With the better genetics, expect to pay $20 for 1 blunts worth

8. Ok first lol stop saying Baggie. I can't stop laughing. 20$ of mid should b around 3.5 gs. Most of the time in one baggie. 20 of loud may be better if your looking for a more genuine high. Not just a kind of tease high from mid. Strangely I have found that younger kids are happy with mid 14-16 yr olds. But as you get older youll want dank. So I say enjoy your low price high quantity. See if you're getting an 8th (3.5gs) and if you are just keep getting that until you decide mid doesn't do the job anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. When I get regs, I usually get 4g's for 20. As with dank (loud) its usually 20 a g.

10. I get 1/4 of mids for 30, and yeah big difference from higher quality then mid, big big difference, I usually hit a couple of mid then a couple rips of that icky icky sticky goodness and I'm gone. But yeah higher quality over mids all day

Poop cakes banana

11. #11 Marijuana Malice, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    [quote name="dudeindistress3" post="18808711" timestamp="1381412786"]First of all please stop saying loud.. I think people sound so stupid saying bud is 'loud' but you should get at least a g and a couple hits will get you quite stoned. Smells better, smokes smoother (imo), sticky, and definitely no seeds[/quote]Id rather someone give me weed and call it "loud" than gassing up a strain name Loud is basically no name dankSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Loud is slang for good. Loud is the same as dank, potent, crazy, good or better than normal. However if you don't know what you are buying its easy to get ripped off. If I was you I'd try to find a place to compare the difference in the buds by smelling and looking at them. If you think it's worth it go for it. But NEVER take a mans word for it. That's how you get hustled

Thank you instead of being like a jerk like other answers.

14. I was in a rush typing this, but I meant a gram obviously.

15. gucci'll teach ya bout that loud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDPy-5jmoiE

16. np. whichever you choose. enjoy :bongin:  :bongin:

17. Well, idk what the actual term is. I haven't smoked other kinds before so give me a break. Also, who cares what they call it. It's still weed.

18. Thanks for being honest.

19. I don't want him teaching me shit! haha

20. who? :laughing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xibZeykoe3Q