How do you measure how much weed to put in your bowl?

Discussion in 'General' started by Joshipooo, Oct 6, 2013.

1. #1 Joshipooo, Oct 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013
    Like 2 pinches are a bowl

2. It's a bowl when it's packed to the brim.

3. You put the weed in and smoke it. I dont think many people actually measure it out each time

4. #4 turbotoke, Oct 6, 2013
    I ask my magic 8 ball.

Then throw that away because "ask again later" is a bullshit answer.  So I put however much weed I feel like smoking at that time.

5. Pack it like I'm going on vacation - never taken it back out to weigh it.

6. #6 midnittoke, Oct 6, 2013
    You measure like pouring a cup of soda to drink... Fill the bitch and hope it doesn't run over

7. Just fill it up. Density is more important than volume though. If you want to smoke another bowl after a small one that's no problem but there's nothing worse than struggling through a tightly packed bowl. Air flow is key.

8. Hahahahaha every answer was gold!!! You pack it as much as you can!!!! but if you got shit to do that day maybe pack it half way lol

9. Nah, don't pack it halfway. Instead pack it completely, smoke only one side of it, wrap it in tinfoil and take it with you. Never know when you're going to want that other half but you'll be glad it's there when you do.

10. Pack that shit full, make me proud

11. depends on what kinda bowl your talking about, if your talking about a regular bowl than yes i agree but a bong bowl you pack it half way

12. open grinder.

use pipe like spoon to get bud out of grinder (helps to have a pipe with thin walls)

smooth out level with fingers, while pressing gently.

stare it and say "thats about the right amount" 

smoke bowl

13. You know that never even occurred to me at all in this context but you're absolutely right. It probably didn't occur to me because if I'm smoking a bong I'm in a situation where I'm pretty far removed from any obligations apart from clearing it and passing it on. If I'm smoking before I have to go do stuff I'm probably alone and almost definitely just smoking out of a small pipe.

14. Boom! I'm with you 100%

15. I usually put enough for 1-3 hits which is never more than halfway. Or sometimes when I'm in a good mood I'll stuff it full which is like .4

16. Pack it to the top :)

17. #18 Koska, Oct 6, 2013
    I load it 1/4 by eyeballing it, and I just see how I feel after. But I'm extremely conservative with it, so. :p

18. I just eyeball it. Sometimes I do massive mounds of ground up weed with a dollop of kief on top. Like a blanket to keep the weed cozy before I burn it. And sometimes its just a regular bowl, filled up nearly to the brim of the bowl