Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ive never smoked weed before

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zin5009, Sep 28, 2013.

1. #1 zin5009, Sep 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2013
    if i smoke 5 grams of weed for the first time in a week or two how long will it take for me to get clean

also im using a vaporizer

2. #2 coraygc, Sep 28, 2013
    I bet if you've never smoked before 5 grams is going to last you more than a week.  As far as cleaning out- id imagine youd be fine in 10-14 days

3. hope you dont have anything to do this week. a new smoker vaping 5 grams, youre going to be sooo fucking high  :smoke:  :hippie:

4. so about 2 weeks? i got some sour kush and lemon diesel ive been sitting on for awhile

5. oh also i weight 190 5'9" if that means anything

6. #6 coraygc, Sep 28, 2013
    you'll def be fine in 16 days max if you're worried.  Have fun man  :bongin:

Edit:  And I would say that 16 days is playing it super safe.

7. If you've never smoked before and you only smoke once it will take a week at the most to get clean. If you're athletic then it could be as little as three days. A friend of mine smokes every day but he's got like 2% body fat and is always running and drinking water and he can get clean in a week. Have fun with your first time, it'll change your life bro.

8. thanks im also tryna get in shape i execise everyday and water is the only thing i drink

9. DONT DO IT WEED IS THE DEVIL

10. Do you have a drug test coming up?  Not sure why you are worried about how long to get clean but just play it safe and assume 3 weeks minimum.

11. i guess you gon start today

and you should be fine in 2 weeks

12. yea imma get tested in meps as soon as i get my info ready was wondering how long to stall

13. If you've never smoked weed before, you're not vaping 5 grams. If you're seriously going to try, I want to see this happen.

14. Nah man. Weed is the devil, send it to me so I can get rid of it.

15. ?? i never said how quickly i was gonna smoke it.

The more you space it out, the longer it's going to take for it to leave your body.

17. i planned on vaping for a whole week or two

18. A week, idk just to be safe I'd toke the last of it at least like 18-20 days before u go for a test

19. Just Dont smoke at all… if you have to hide it or get clean.

(Idk how some of these people get on this forum if they dont smoke) ???? .-.