You know your an organic freak when...

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Tree dogg, Sep 28, 2013.

1. When you have a hard time deciding if you want to use your 'perfectly good for stock vegetable scraps' to make stock, or use them for the worm bin / compost pile instead. lol

2. When you clean out a mini fridge of night crawlers and the clerk asks where you're going fishing and you say, "huh?" :confused:

3. When you grow way better pot than most of your buddies and ALL it takes is dumping some tap water on your plants every 2-3 days from clone to harvest.

J

• Like Like x 3
  4. This is my favorite. I love it when some one hands me something and says I grew this. After a few puffs, I hand something and say nothing, just listen to the compliments. Then I say oh water only.

PEACe

• Like Like x 4

5. Truth.
    This happened to me the other day. I got the "damn, how is that smoke so smooth and flavorful?"

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Collecting different types of manures........... and storing it for long periods of time in a big pile out back covered with a tarp.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I was conflicted as to whether to post this in here or the "I'm horny thread" but it's organic and pretty freaky;

When you run out of lotion so you make yourself some lube by boiling flax seed and after throwing the filtered solids in the compost.

Giggity

• Like Like x 1
  8. Makes a hell of a hair gel too, despite it looking like your rubbing sperm in your hair.

9. well maybe you should of washed your hands first [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. There's something, about Mary...

11. Screw that. I'd rather dry dock it!!!!!

12. I bet with how I'm eating recently I probably could use my man juice as a organic hair gel ahahaha

Any ladies up to test my new product? Lmaooo jk

13. If this makes your parts tingle and your pants a little tighter.... :D
    1454819632867.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. you know ya a freak when.... you get to spend ya time n the grow room getting baked instead of chasing your tail looking for problems and can just chill

• Like Like x 2
  15. When you're stoked you're aloe plants are going to flower. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1456111265.211939.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. #276 iggytree, Feb 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2016

17. [​IMG]
    When a bag of 1000 worms just totally makes your day..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  18. [​IMG] when you leave the dregs in the pickup and plant some herbs for the portable pickup garden. Works until I hit the highway...

• Like Like x 5
  19. What an awesome topic!

When most of your household products have "Organic certification" stamps on them or when your home has rare materials or objects found in mountains, caves, volcano's and similar places from around the world lol

Or when you have clothes made of Bamboo and Hemp lmao

• Like Like x 6
  20. When you have more food scraps in your freezer then actual food.....

• Like Like x 6