Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your ideal toking conditions?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ganja ☤, Sep 21, 2013.

1. A small group of friends at one of our places with good food and music  :hello:

2. If i'm with other people and we have a car,[​IMG]

3. Ideal conditions would be when the sky is so cloudy it's about to rain. To the point where it's dark enough to look like the end of the day but really it's just midday. Nothing beats that for me, something about the cold breeze and rain. Ha

4. I love being in the forest stoned, especially in autumn. I get totally zoned in on the falling leaves.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Me hiking the Appalachian trail with a qp.

That sounds like the most ideal smoking situation ever.

6. Alone, first off. At night, post workout maybe. After I feel a sense of accomplishment ideally.

Usually with a great movie, record, or TV show to enjoy.

However, ideally would be for a big nfl game, maybe a big sec college football tilt. Maybe some mlb. Smoking makes sports much more interesting and it's already my favorite thing to watch.

I also enjoy venturing off into public freshly baked. A mall, a grocery store, bed bath and beyond. Whatever.

7. My ideal smoking conditions is during an active thunderstorm on my front porch at the lake, so I can look out over the lake through the storm and smoke mi sensi all day and night

8. Yeah I like the sense of accomplishment part. To me it's a reward after a long hard workout. Kinda like getting a massage...I'd just couldn't get one if I hadn 't worked out & day... Workout, nice shower..,smoke massage...Awh...

9. anywhere I'm having a good time. used to toke in my apartment with a friend. now usually in a car solo or with my brother at the bar.

10. Day( I love the warm sun on my face),
    alone
    Outside then go inside
    Watch movies at the theater.
    I love hotboxing at the park and then walking around a track/going on a nature trail!!! I also love to hotbox the car and then go to the movies, I can just lose myself and zone out in the dark! I unfortunately still live at home &can't smoke there so I have to be out, but it's actually more fun. I love it! I always make sure I pack lots of munchies!

We all love the green
    You and I
    Let's smoke some weed
    & get high! :)

11. Me burning in my car. Im one of those smokers who likes smoking alone. I also enjoy smoking with friends.

12. Right here. Right now.

13. I have a variety of settings where I enjoy getting high.  I live in a very rural area with lots of woods and fields to wander through.  One of my favorite "highs" is to go out walking with the dogs, I love to watch them when I'm high.  They are so in the moment.  A favorite afternoon buzz is to take my coffee, my smoke, and just sit out on the deck.  It is so peaceful and quiet here, and I have a beautiful view into the woodlands. I also enjoy smoking at night and watching movies, or better yet, playing games on the PS3.  I do try to limit my smoking to night hours, if I smoke during the day, I tend to get "distracted" .. lol .. and don't get as much done as I'd like. 

Good thread.  :smoke:

14. Thought so too :smoking:

15. Alone, outside on my cliffside deck that I built myself with my bong. Night or day each has own benefits.
    1380244315454.jpg

16. Damn, what a view! I'm super jelly.

come to south florida during our spring its exactly as you described :smoking:

18. A nice chilled out enviroment with like minded people, tv, music, games, loads of food and drinks.
    Maybe even something awesome, like a waterfall in my bedroom would be pretty badass lol.

19. Are there places you can resupply. I plan on doing the whole 2100 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app