Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your ideal toking conditions?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ganja ☤, Sep 21, 2013.

1. -Anytime of day
    -In bed
    -by myself or with my boyfriend
    -music or movies
    -food
    I like toking all the time thoe, I'm honestly ten time more productive stoned! Lol

2. I am in Jennifer Anniston's bed in her bedroom in her beverly hills mansion. Reese Witherspoon has joined in the fray. I am smokin a joint of some of the finest herb known to man. The ladies are taking turns pleasuring me orally. I am on the phone with Jenny's credit card ordering myself a new Moserati cuntash. Perhaps a bottle of champagne and a personal chef to cook up what ever I tell him to cook up over the intercom. Then I make the ladies fetch my food and spoon feed my sorry ass. Then It's time for a well deserved nap.

3. Like for creativity. Haha

4. Sometimes I prefer to smoke alone, other times I prefer to smoke with friends. Definitely like to be in a comfortable situation, where I have my own sitting area and space around me to set things up and chill. Definitely having some food on deck helps out, and some good music to listen to. 

I don't know if I'd call myself a vintage stoner, because I'm not sure what that would actually be classified as because everyone has their own opinion. When ever I'm having a session, I usually like it to be only 2-3 other people with me unless it's my close friends, we usually just talk about our lives and listen to chill music. I cannot play video games for the life of me or even do anything that takes a little bit of skill. The only things I'm capable of when I'm in my ''stoned zone'' is eat, talk, listen, and eventually sleep. Pretty chill though ;)

5. Ideal?

I guess at night with friends, in the woods, some girls and some booze.

6. My ideal toking conditions would be during the day or night outside on a nice day. I don't mind being with friends or alone. I just love being in nature it makes the high much more enjoyable.
    Sent from my LG-LG870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. At dusk sitting on my front porch as a summer thunder storm is rolling in over the hills into the valley. Watching lightning strike across the sky like natures laser light show. With the thunder booming and the relaxing sound of the rain falling.

Sent from my VM670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Night, outside, with friends, music.. C:

9. Inside, at night, with friends either playing cards, video games, listening to music, etc.

10. On the beach with no one around

11. outside afternoon/evening sun set in a bush with 3 grams of premium shit with a group of freinds :smoking:

12. Outside/indoors alone.
    Have eaten at least 30 min prior to smoking.
    Chores/house work all done and clean and shit.
    Early morning, late night. Not a fan of midday toking cuz the familys all up.
    Videogames, music.
    WATER, or something to drink.
    Perfection. :smoking:

13. Laid back on my bed with a blunt... heavy rock playing... and a fat booty bouncing on my cock.

14. Alonel ate at night when the whole familys asleep i love to get stoned and chill out on my beanbag with a bag of munchies just watching space documentarys and shit

15. cruisin a bowlpack in my car right after i get it detailed. nothin better than smokin some dank in a clean ass car

16. Outside with the sexiest woman of all, nature.

17. unsketch location with people that inspire me

18. I like smoking inside or outside for different reasons, but my favorite is when its pouring rain just sitting with the garage door open with a couple friends and some blunts and dabs. Always at a house though I get anxious while smoking in public

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. on the deck listening to the creek

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. At night outside in my pool. And when it gets kinda chilly outside on my comfy under the heat lamp.