Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair follicle test for BNSF Railroad...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mackadoja, Sep 21, 2013.

1. SWIM has been given an opportunity to work for BNSF Railroad. However, they drug test like a sonuvabitch. Here are the details:

SWIM:

Been smoking for 3/4 of their life, heavy.
    Have long hair (will cut to 1.5")
    Have read the McCujo wash thread: http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/155783-passed-hair-follicle-drug-test.html

The test:

Will be performed by Psychemedics.
    Test will be a standard screen, along with GC/MS/MS or LC/MS/MS confirmation.
    Hire date will be 9/15/13, please assume that the test will be performed then.

Questions:

Will SWIM be OK (tentatively) using the McCujo wash, or are the chances of passing too low to consider given the time frame?

Does anyone have any experience being tested by Psychemedics (Who test for TSA/DHS/TWIC)?

Are the testing methods listed above any different or more stringent than any other testing company?

Here is the .pdf that details their testing methods (including liquefying/centrifuge methods): http://www.bnsf.com/careers/pdf/hair_testing.pdf

I appreciate all of the help I can get. I know that the McCujo thread is informative, but everything I've read in that .pdf seems to lean towards more advanced testing than one would receive normally. Any and all thoughts appreciated.

2. No clue because every time I have ever been confronted by a hair test I have refused and walked out because I have worse things in my system from 5 years back.

But good luck. I would love to work for bnsf

3. None of that swim shit here OP

4. SWIM is caught in a time warp if his DOH is 9/15.  How did the test go?  Or rather, how is the test going to have been?

5. Yea, what he said ^

Dildos, what?? Anywho, sorry about the date. Meant to read "10/15/13". I'm sure you ol' boys figured it out though. Thanks for the responses...lol