Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to piss clean? Heres how i did it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by grobins23, Sep 20, 2013.

1. I was looking for a new job and i got a call back pretty quick, about 4 days after i filled out the application. I stopped smoking the day i started filling them out. After smoking everyday for two years this is how i passed my test in under two weeks.
    Change your diet. Intake a lot of healthy food(fruits) and less fatty food(cheeseburgers)
    Run up until 2-3 days before your test. Sweating will help the the move out faster but it'll come out through your urine so don't so it the day of your test.
    Buy a at home drug test. Test yourself beforehand
    The night before your drug test drink a gallon of sweet tea. This will make you pee about 12 times/hr lol
    The day of, buy a detox kit. I used herbal cleanse green clean detox kit. It didn't taste bad at all. Follow rhetorically directions exactly and after your fourth pee test yourself at home and you should be clean for about two to four hours.
    Good luck

2. Luckily I always come out negative even though I smoke daily. Don't know how, maybe the home drug tests i've used are garbage