GDPS Bay 11 smoke report

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by medsforme, Sep 18, 2013.

Did you ever decide to go with the phantom cookies or any other gdps gear? I recently ran a few rounds of their phantom cookies which turned out amazing as well! Kind of reminds me of a few of your pics and if I recall it has the Bay 11 as one of it's genetics. If it is as good as you say why do you refer to it as only mids?
    Here are a few pics of the phantom cookies I ran.

Attached Files:

2. Of a 10 strain crop that I was running at the time, Bay 11 was indeed the most impressive in the end.
    The flavor of the cured product OMG, its like smoking some legit OG that was injected and flavored by Hawaiian Punch, the fruit punch flavor! The aroma that is gave off tho, was one that let you know you were in the presence of good kush. I get where you're coming from saying cherries, but I think Hawaiian Punch is spot on :)

The smoke does hit you in the brain without you realizing it! Damn what a good way to put it!
    The effect is sativa initially, and when send you soaring, but once you hit the peak of your flight, you get smacked by the OG Kush abound, so you get the best of both worlds! Damn I loved this stuff! 

I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
    This strain is the REAL MCKOY!

Nice review Meds

This pic is at the end of wk 7 flower. She went 70 days and could have gone 77.
    Had two phonos which were pretty much identical. One was more OG dominant and smelled a lot kushier than the other after the cure. 

Attached Files:

3. I referred to the mids being awesome when I was first starting up my review for this strain, since the uppers/main cola were still drying/curing. The uppers are even more killer.

The Phantom Cookies look great. I've decided to just run what I have for now, as money is tight. Maybe in a year or two I will get some new strains.

4. IMG_4774_s.JPG IMG_4775_s.JPG
    I just harvested a new grow of Bay 11 and got a different phenotype. It's still really nice, but it's not what I want long term. It's still sweet and strong, but not in the same ballpark as last time. I've planted another seed and will update this smoke report after that harvest.