HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY FOR THIS PIECE

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by canadiankush19, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Maybe for a little flamer who determines how good something is by the brands reputation... Its like those little skateboard kida who think the more expensive and cooler name brand the better. They wouldn't be caught dead riding a no name blank deck. Even thoufh they coulsnt evendo a clean kick, flip or ollie one set......

That ws probably hits just a nicely as any other acientific glass oyt there.

There are no magical forces behinde a bong.
    It has scientificly fitted joint for optimal suction power...... other than that smoke fills t he bong then fills your lunga.

Just because it says roor doeant mean shit.............................

what?  typo city

3. So what I'm gathering from your posts is that you've never hit a high end piece

4. I've hit 2000 dollar bongs and I've hit 100 dollars bongs.

Stop trying to hate on me . You seem like a little kid

5. It could probably go for 150+ used, but personally I wouldn't pay that much. That piece doesn't speak to me.

lol you're the one who sounds like a little kid. 

7. #48 SsYyNn, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    lmao these forums have gotten horrible.

It was nice to see some people that been here for a while, (turd and insta), actually talk some sense into these people.

That tube retails for around $500, so i would say it is prob worth at least 300 used. Maybe in 250s if the person is trying to get rid of it.

I don't get why people can't understand why brand name stuff is more expensive? Just about every item that has a brand name is more expensive, and as stupid as you see it, you're just the minority, because in the end, that brand name is making them tons of money.

Some people that know their glass game, would have no problem paying good money for that piece because of its rep. It's just how it works. Of course their is a lot of reasons why they would pay that much, but I'd figure you guys can find that out you're own since its the same reason anyone would pay for brand name items regardless it is glass or not.

Its not a small piece either..? its around 19 inches + I believe.

Anyone who thinks this is redic...you must have never seen what a worked sov tube goes for....a few grand over market price some times..

8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSZZuDh3TVY

this stone glass works looks like it rips nicely

Both bongs and oil rigs can go from cheap 20 dollar jobbies to multiple thousands of dollars.  The most expensive prodo oil rig I've seen is probably Mothership egg/torus/or klein, each are around 1200-1500 which is comprable (maybe a little more expensive) than something like a peyote pillar.  But once you get into worked pieces the value can go up to the tens of thousands of dollars.

10. Easily 250... A standard none worked SGW on aqualabs goes for 300, and worked ones are 400-500. Im not sure why people are telling you 50-75 dollars, thats honestly ignorance... You can get a piece of China glass for that, and SGW has some quality behind it.

11. A friend price - 150 

A random person price - 249.99

12. odo they really? im just aslking i saw the sme tube fro $300 brand new not worked. so worked or not i wouldnt pay more then 50 cash for it. to me wroked dont mean shit i like it clear better.unless its gold fumed

ive said it before....chances are if you smoke out of garbage, you're probably smoking garbage as well. 

wouldnt pay more than $50 for a worked SGW...lol troll

14. bro i aint a troll im talkin bout the tube above. i was the one saying these are expensive peices. but this tube goes for 300 new. so why pay 250 used?. i had a mobius that recently brokew and im getting hitman phase 2 micro. i dont smoke ut of crap or smoke crap. when you sell a used peice the price goes down greatly why? gto on craigslist look at all the rigs/bongs for sale go back 2 weeks later its gonna be the same. truth is someone who wants to spend 50 on a bong doesnt know shit. so hes down to buy any nice looking bong. but someone who knows there shit and knows thar SGW is expensive is gonna go buy a new one not a used one.

15. Have you ever been on bm or in the Facebook groups?

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. ni i havnt i buy my glass new and i dont sell. i have it till it breaks.thats a good point tho. i nvr knew there was bm or fb groups to sell used glass

17. After 15 years of smoking out of every device possible, your favorite piece of glass is the weedstar?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Edicut -_-

19. No I don't own any pieces my faveorite piece was a toro or a sour that had quad percs and a percolated ash catcher
    Was 3ft tall an pulled as smooth as any non perc bong.

I just smoke joint and apples and sometimes ill craft a bowl.

After 15 years of smoking you start to not care about that kind of shit.