Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do I have to wait to pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CaptainWiggles, Sep 8, 2013.

1. #1 CaptainWiggles, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
    I've smoked pretty much every day over the summer. Now that summer is over and school has started, I have a great job opportunity that requires a urine test. I wanted to know how long I would have to wait to piss clean. I know it's based on metabolism and body fat. Luckily for me, I'm 6'0 and 135lbs. I can eat whatever I want without gaining a pound. Always been like that.

So how long do you think it would take me to pass? Should I invest in a detox kit or just pound water for the next week?

2. 30 days is usually the default id say.
    If you worked out and ate capsaicin containg peppers you could boost your metabolism even more and cut down yhe time.

3. If you only have a week, your screwed.

4. try and run/cardio for the first 5 days, chill out on the last two days up until test. water throughout the week won't do shit, "detoxing" won't do shit, its stored in your fat cells... not your blood. working out and eating below maintenance calories will burn fat, thus releasing more thc metabolites, don't run the day of your test or the day before, you will potentially have more metabolites in your blood. 

start taking creatine supplements now, and every day up until the test. 5g or so a day will work. then water load before the test. I always water loaded 4 hours before the test. starting out with 32oz of water, then 12 oz every 30 mins, then in about an hour or so you will start pissing, after every piss drink 12 oz of water up until the test. 

that has worked for me.. just a heads up bro. 

5. You should use the Search function.  I'm 5'10 140lbs an failed after 35days.