Whats the best rolling paper?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Whytboi, Sep 8, 2013.

1. X2 but I love lion if judah papers, juicys and raw didn't cut it for me.

2. RAWS or Marleys.

3. RAW is the best, you can also get a pack with papers and roach :smoke:

4. I second that

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. #65 Bleeze, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2021
    This x1000000000000.. Its a shame not many people know about them. Btw i can't seem to find the slim variety i only have the 1x1/4 ones. I also have OCB's unbleached virgin papers.. Pretty nice too

6. I like the Bob Marley Pure Hemp

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. So far I'm still in the process of trying a lot of different types but Raws are my favorites and I feel the best burning while also being easy to roll solidly. (I know I have marleys in my picture but hey I'm trying everything over here  :smoking:

8. I started out rolling, i used the old fashion orange ZigZags, which now to me are way to thick. I explored a wide variety of papers and in my opinion, OCB is my goto paper, RAW organic is a nice change or a thin element. In my box now i have some ocb, raw organic, zigzag pack given to me and all in size variety. I am a massive fan of my BlackLeif bong when nice and clean.

9. I've used notebook paper in a jam. Also made a little one hitter thing out of foil.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Elements. No taste, great burn. It takes a couple times to get the hang of rolling them. They are very smooth
    and use thin, virgin paper. 300 per pack so you can mess up a few without worry

11. i roll with zig zag 1 1/4s and jobs. both smoke well and arent too thin, i dont like rolling with thin papers but thats just my preference.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Old Testament burns real sweet

• Like Like x 1
  13. Zig zag orange have been my go to since I was at least 16. I'm not the best roller and I guess they're kind of forgiving. I like how they burn.

14. I like the rice paper because it's so thin.
    I roll those upside down and backwards, then trim the excess so it only ends up with one layer of paper that you can almost see through.

• Like Like x 1