An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. I hope all turns out well for the power situation Brass. Be safe up there bro.

2. The power was out for 16 hours at the worst of the storm... Got damned cold in this place and it's still well under freezing outside.. How easily we forget how much of our life comes out of them little holes in the wall until they don't work any longer..
    BNW

3. Sounds like some fun times! Stay warm!!

~GHG~

4. #3184 BrassNwood, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2016
    Brass and silly Pharms both attended the San Bernardino Canna Cup today..
    A fine time indeed..
    BNW
    [​IMG]
    This stall was doing a landslide amount of sales.. DOH !!!

Attached Files:

5. Going to do a Brass Master version of their hot press extraction?

6. crack of dawn my time matched gurls were booted with DE and suited with azamax and put in the SA..perfect timing..weather calls for no rain, sunny and in the 80's all wk
    SA refilled 005.JPG SA refilled 011.JPG

7. LOL I do have a 5 ton hydraulic axel press I'll be checking out when I get back in town.. Was fun to look over what's new and hot..

BNW

8. Is the screen door above for caterpillars or hello-copters?

9. its for both as well as sun protection for the newbies

10. 5 ton? Double down on that bad boy and go for 10!

11. Brass where you at? Been like forever since ive been to the Wood 😕. I see shit is cracking like i expect to see. I've always come here and seen nothing but inspiration my friend.

Today i come in seek of a knowledge bud 😊. Not kust for ticklibg my fancy. Your root game is on point!! If i do tyoe so myself. Thought you might have a lil schooling youd like to do. Whats the info you got on roots, maybe a lesson from you can step my game up a bit more.
    Im also hoping everything is back fired up around your way. Windy ass hell down my way too!

:smoke: y

12. Oy...
    I've been trapped up in the local mountains away from the grow and it's making me a very unhappy person.. Hopefully we'll be heading back to town today and I can get back in the groove.. I've got TTS to keep an eye on watering stuff while I'm gone but I know I didn't stomp the white flies in the veg shed completely out before we left.. I nailed them with spinosad good but they really needed a 3 day gap then strike again .. Little fuckers will have run wild I'm afraid..
    BNW

13. Hope you make it back with less damage than you anticipate Brass!! Lol, you're stuck in the snow more than anyone I know in the midwest and east coast, but it must be nice to get out of the hut on a regular.

~GHG~

14. LOL it's a question of degree of trapped.. Doesn't take but a dusting of snow to keep my 2 wheel drive car from getting up the uphill grade of the driveway up there.. We really don't mind as we have friends local who will pick us up for a market run if it's an extended stay..
    Snow is a fairly rare occurrence even in the high elevations of our local mountains so we try and take as much advantage of the white as we can..
    Everything looked better then I expected when we got back this evening.. Some of the real lanky 3x3x3 cups took some damage but they are so far down the line I may just start over with that whole set.. I got a little carried away stacking up vegging plants of assorted sizes when I expanded the veg area and the 3s were all strung out from the last away mission and being to far from the lights..

BNW

15. Brass, are you a Californian through and through or are you from elsewhere? Just curious...

~GHG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I'm one of the very rare true native born and raised here.. I remember when we still had orange groves all over Southern California.. Avocado orchards.. Lemon trees for miles.. The cities hadn't filled in yet and we still had green belts between the towns here back then.. The last of the grape vines are now vanishing from the slopes north of Fontana.. They've built homes in the worst wind tunnel in the southland there.. LOL..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auoArgmzqN4
    BNW

17. #3197 GreenHardtGrower, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    Lemon trees for miles, I can only imagine. It sucks the way time marches on and people crowd in. I just keep seeing hills raped of trees, then ground down for roads and sidewalks.

~GHG~

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. When I lived in Oceanside, the back side of Camp Pendleton was all avacados citrus. Now it's subdivision stacked on top of subdivision. Beautiful homes that I wish I could afford. The good ol days of the grove out there....

19. I'm a Fan 2..

Ole Deucer Style,

20. I worked at that Hospital
    For 1 minute ;)

Scouts Honor!