First Grow - LST, Supercropped, Topped

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cuddlesthesheep, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Of course, was gonna post some pictures tonight.

The budworms are worse than I thought and I wanna say they have destroyed about 20% of my crop. I've used a good dowsing of BT this morning and two mornings ago. Hopefully that will do the job.

Wish I had used BT/Spinosad/Neem Oil during my veg and early flower and I wouldn't have this problem. I just had never seen any sign of issue till it was too late.

Hoping to turn this boat around the last few weeks of grow. The buds are looking great that haven't been shit on or picked at.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Man, thats a real. Dam critters:angry:

3. **edit**
    Thats a real shame.

4. #44 cuddlesthesheep, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2013
    double post.

5. Picture time! 

Finally got the budworm situation taken care of but not without its consequences.

I put some pictures in of the eaten buds and worm poop i have yet to take complete care of.  :/ 

thinking probably 3 more weeks left. what do you guys think?

TAKE PREVENTATIVE PEST MEASURES GROWERS!!

Attached Files:

6. #46 cuddlesthesheep, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2013
    How much longer you guys think? Haven't gone out yet to pick up a mag to look at the trichs. I'm thinking just by lookin at them around 2-2 1/2 weeks

7. Damn guys I made a major snafu while inspecting for worms. Broke a cola almost 2/3 of the way off. I did a floss/tape job on it right away. Dunno if it will make it though what do you guys think. This bud had already been moderately hit by budworms anyways but damn....

Hope it holds and if not just harvest that cola early or what?

Attached Files:

8. Dam. If it was me, i probably would. It has a bug chunk from your critter problems already. Cut it and enjoy while you wait for the rest. But, thats just me;)

9. Ugh I dunno why my pic of the actual tape job didn't post. This new android app blows.

Attached Files:

10. Damn that looks niice what does it smell like?

11. #52 cuddlesthesheep, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    Sour as shit with a sweetness/stink to it.

12. Id cut it off and let the rest of the plant finish doing its thing...and of course growth is gonna slow for a sec.....

Sent from N860 in space

13. I'd cut it off to, I'd rather the plant focus on making my buds better then to repair itself, just me tho

14. Haven't cut it off yet. Went out this morning and saw it still upright where I had tied it with no droopy leaves or anything. We will see when I get back from work if I need to just take it off or not. I fed them this morning and gave them their first dose of the heavies. See how that gimmick goes.

15. Very not bad....

Sent from N860 in space

16. .

Attached Files: