Vicodin

Discussion in 'General' started by Spiggums, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Norco is good stuff. Mellow Yellows.

2. I Have a very high drug tolerence, and my script for vicodin calls for me to take Four 1000mg. tabs throughout the day. Dr. is now changing to Norco to see if it might give me some relief, as 4000mg's of vicodin a day doe's not kill me, or help,lol My best friend on the other hand, can take 1, 500mg and be chilled, go figure.:rolleyes:

vikes make him sleepy, they wire me up.

MJ is still the best pain killer and high imo :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :D

3. yea i did 1 1/2 last night and it didnt do shit.

4. vaalium is the shit! it makes you more drowsy. but vicodin is cool its more euphoric, and vocidin is soo much better when your stoned.

5. Vicodin rules.
    You need two to really get anything,and three or four to really get yourself going.
    Stick with two though,taking too much can be very harmful.

6. lol gotta laugh at the vikes.... vikes even 6 at a time with zero tolerance didn't kill my pain

a single 5mg oxy only tablet did more to dull the pain and provide euphoria toss in a few xannies some bud and a stimulant to make sure you're breathing good and you're painfree period

7. ars your the man but mixing all these different drugs gotta fuck us up some day bad lol

8. 1000mg of hydrocodone would kill you. Anyway, though, they don't make Vics with a dosage of more than 10mg of hydrocodone, the active ingredient.

What you have to realize about Vicoden is that they are mostly acetaminophen - Apirin. A pill would have 5mg of hydrocodone and 500mg of acetaminophen or 10mg of hydrocodone and 750mg of acetaminophen.

The highest quality I have had were 10/325. I didn't know that they made any with 1000mg of acetaminophen, which must be what your doctor gave you if you really have a 1000mg pill.

9. :smoking: You happen to be right, :eek: I checked the label on my vics, reads Hydroco/APAP-750 mg. Take two in A.M., 1 @ lunch&dinner, 2 @ bedtime. 1000mg. tab is Metformin/Glucophage for diabetes

I'm not a Pharmacy expert.....or even good at math,except grams & oz.s,lol
    But that still seems to add up to more then 1000mg.s of painkiller, with little to no effect, except a slight wire.
    Also take ativan,mobic,valium, xanax, as needed in addition. Dr. just wrote RX for Norco.
    Pain treatment for mutiple broken neck, now evolved into serious degenerative disc disease, and accompanying arthritis throughout neck and shoulder.

My only point in even making a freakin' comment in this post was to make it clear to spiggums, who is obviously also no pill expert(yet,lol) that it's pretty hard to tell how any type of body altering substance may effect you. A lil' caution and gradual experimentation can mean the difference between a pleasurable experiance and DEATH.

10. Allright well it depends how meny u have AND what strength, usally hydro/oxy codone comes in 3mg 5mg 7.5mg (the ones i get), and 10 mg.. you prolly have 5's or 7.5's i have a huge tollerence towards codiene so i gatta take about 4 or 5 to do the job and about 8 to get good with them, id say take about 3, they differ on some people you might get itchy and irritated and irritible, besides that i love the high you get from them, BUT do NOT take over 10 within a day!.. its very easy to OD on codiene if you take enough, if i took to meny i make sure b4 i goto sleep i induce vomiting.
    Have fun

11. bro the only way in hell you'd be taking a gram a day is if it were some over the counter item like tylenol and even then 4 grams per day is the limit

you wouldn't be taking 1000mg of oxy or hydro or codeine instead you're taking up to 750mg give or take depending on tablet of generic otc pain killer on top of whatever the low mg dose of the 'fun' drug

its bad for your liver so if you're dealing with something close to life long pain as of now you may want to speak to your doctor

you'd do better on 5-10mg of instant release oxycodone or perhaps 20mg time release or what have you...they'll have to work out your exact dose per 12 hour period but the point is if pain is daily you can't go beating your liver up with those tablets you use now

12. Ars, if you look at my post a lil' closer you'll notice that my mention of gram and oz. weight was to insinuate that I know more bout Herb then pills,lol.
    Dr. has me on other meds to counteract the effects on my liver. Also I clearly stated that vicodin has lil' or no positive effect(on me), so I just don't take them often. I usually sell them or trade them for Herb. MJ is the most effective pain med for me.
    Would be nice if I could pick what RX's Doc prescribes for pain, but Insurance and finances dictate what I'm given.

Again..............My main reason for posting on this thread was to point out to an apparent newbie(spiggums) that a lil' caution when trying ANY substance for the first time is important.