Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dose Kmart drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dazethekid, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Is it at a facility or the store ? I have a third interview this week I wanna ask but don't wanna be burned out about it so is it like right after the third interview where they say hey drug test now ?

2. Anyone else find kmart doing 3 interviews shocking. I have not been to one in years but from what I remember there employees looked like brige trolls and barley functioning humans. No offense to you OP but besides major companys I have never heard of someone doin that many pre-employment interviews.

3. Yeah that's what I said but it's store policy now they want the GM to meet all the new employees before they start to work .

4. Well gratz man im just shocked at that process.

5. Just get some clean pee and go prepaired...if they don't test then throw the piss away and start your job...good luck and hope you get the job

Sent from my LGL75C using Grasscity Forum mobile app