Marijuana.. Why is it illegal? my opinion

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LoueyGG, Sep 4, 2013.

1. in my mentality it is illegal because there is no other plant in the world that can compete with it. we have recreational use which is harmless unlike other "drugs" and gives you twice the buzz. alcohol like all other drugs makes you sloppy and makes you do stuff you wouldnt normally do on the other hand you guys have to agree that even when you are stoned you still have common sense, and know what you are doing. for medical purposes i cant mention them all cause id be here all day, but what other medicine helps more than one purpose? from helping cancer patients to simply helping someone with insomnia. for fiber, for food, cannabis is rich in omega, and has actually been proven to increase your sexual life for both men and women. cannabis would stomp on so many industries and thats why its illegal, not because its bad for you not becaue it makes people violent but because politicians are greedy, selfish bastards who have the power to brainwash large numbers of people with bullshit like reefer madness, d.a.r.e. and anti marijuana stuff. at the same time i kinda dont blame politicians entirely i blame the people who are stupid enough to get brainwashed, and believe all of this crap, they dont care about us they only care about their income.

2. Blamin it on white folks in Congress ain't gonna fix anything. Obama and Holder (the black men who actually have the power to legalize ganja) are opposed to legalization...

3. #23 Joey Metro, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2013
    [quote name="LoueyGG" post="18625893" timestamp="1378310511"]So a plant that grows from the ground is illegal... why did they target this specific plant?[/quote]I am pro weed obviously, but I think using this argument of it grows in the ground is not a good one. Tobacco kills more people than anything else on this planet. It grows in the ground. Focus on positive information on weed. It shrinks tumors, possibly cures cancer. It helps many people who are sick. Accurate information is what people need. Being schedule 1 does not allow for enough studies to be conducted in America. Spain and Israel are conducting studies that show how great it really is. Hopefully it becomes legal in all 50 states one by one.It is insanity that doctors can not give it to sick patients.

4. Cuz of the blacks and Mexicans dummy

5. I don't know what this means, because I'm black. And it's definitely not because of me.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. There will never be peace why does everyone talk about peace as if it were attainable worldwide? Lol it's literally impossible because there will always be some asshole who wants to fuck shit up. If people weren't fucking shit up animals would be fucking shit up. People dying by other peoples hands and by animals, violence will always happen, disease will always happen, poverty will always happen. It's how the world works. We should focus on things that we can attain.Like better living conditions for everyone, less of a gap between the lower/middle/upper class. A better education system. More freedom (freedom to smoke weed, more rights for homosexuals, ect).Things that are realistic and not dreams. Less toxic shit in our food. Less pollution. Things that we can actually do.

I will leave it alone after this but I think people misinterpret peace with worldwide peace. MAYBE , huge maybe, there could be a utopia, like in Liechtenstein as an example, there hasn't been a murder in over a decade. There could MAYBE be a single Country that is (somewhat) perfect and the wealth is dispersed evenly, population kept low, clean living conditions, any freedom that makes you happy as long as you don't let it affect others right to happiness. But worldwide? There has been a war happening somewhere in the world at any given moment throughout recorded history. There will always be war, get used to it and focus on building your own Country up instead of tearing it down is probably the best thing you can do to get closer to peace, but you'll never actually see widespread peace.

Like all the people who complain about Hispanics saying "They took'r Jobsss" how about we allow immigration as we always have, focus on building up American industries again since (no offense) most of them aren't college or high school graduates and are only qualified to do general labor jobs which happen to include industrial,manufacturing,ect.. So that WE can export shit, lower the unemployment rate, and rely less on other Countries. 

I just think that your thoughts are reaching a lot. You're not based in reality and that's coming from someone who is probably just as stoned as you are right now lol. Hope I made sense when I said all that shit I'm not trying to flame you I'm just saying weed isn't a cure all for all the worlds problems by any means. It helps open your "eyes" to the reality of things and it helps be more willing to learn or be open minded but ultimately we will never truly live in a peaceful world but there are a lot of realistic things that we could be putting our energy to.

7. Put something in that comment up there ^ for you

8. "WHAT?! Theres this plant that grows naturally and makes people feel good? NOT ON MY WATCH!"