Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

clipper vs bic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SirOmniscient, Aug 30, 2013.

1. a few of you seem to think a bic is a crack lighter that is not the case, bic is one of the best lighters you can get. Theyre like 99.99% reliable and always have a good flame, plus they last forever. On the other hand, clipper is nice because you can change the flints and refill them. Some of the special edition clippers are made from a really resistant material. Both are great honestly but i would choose a bic because they never fail and last forever: you can always count on a bic.

2. [​IMG] [​IMG]

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

3. Clippers come in handy because tht poker shit. They have a better shape to em as well but imo bics all day. Clippers have this plastic piece by the flame that melts if you smoking a bowl. Not only that but u jus cant beat bics reliability & longevity.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #44 Reo, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    bic's when I run out( bics lasts me close to a year) I will pick up a ronson comet lighter. A little pricier... but its refillable, there is no flint just a electric ignition and adjustable flame. That you can Also mod to get a 5" flame
    like this one but in red
    [​IMG]

5. I recently just got a clipper as a gift with a online order I had and it goes hand in hand with the bong seems to work really good as I've never used one before because bics are the go to lighter in my area if it's not bic people think it's junk but would totally pick one of these up if i seen it

6. [quote name="reod12x2" post="22360270" timestamp="1455121758"]bic's when I run out( bics lasts me close to a year)

Nigga what I go threw a bic in a week

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app