Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

clipper vs bic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SirOmniscient, Aug 30, 2013.

1. So people what do you think, clipper vs bic. also give a reason to back up your opinion

Imo clippers are much better because you can fill them, change the flints and use the flint "holder" as a pokey for joints

2. Bics because they're more reliable and don't fuck up as often as clippers.

My clipper has never fucked up and ive had it 2+ years oh yeah and the bigger flame when tilted is handy as fuck 

I'm calling bullshit. You have NOT had a clipper for over 2 years and not had it fuck up.

5. I had my clipper 1 month then the flint broke but they replaced it for free :/ so i'll say bic.. 

serious over 2 years, everybody i know has never had a clipper fuck up, what is it exactly that fucks up on them

Read the other quote. The flint breaks, the thing that lets the butane out stops working and won't light, just little bs like that that usually doesn't happen with bics.

8. As long as they make fire, I don't give a fuck.

Oh yeah that happened to one of my friends where it wouldnt light up, but he just put a new flint holder in there and it was fine, but i dunno, ive tried bics and dont like the bit that creates the spark you know how its a circle and not like a hexagon shape

10. #10 EnjoiKush, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013

Yeah I know what you mean, but on a bic you can take the safety piece off, and barely even have to try to light it, and the flint wont break or anything.

Edit: Also, WOOOO 1000 posts!

11. #11 Deleted member 424398, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
    The fuck is a clipper?Bics homie, they be sturdy as a bitch that regects Oprah tickets

1000 posts is pretty cool man, Fuck it ima use a bic for a while and see if my opinion changes  :smoke:

13. Bic, just because you can take the safety off. Sort of a mark of stonerdom in this town, I've been smoked down before just because somebody used my light and noticed it was missing.

14. Is the safety that metal part? What's the point in that?

I prefer clippers, I prefer the shape and gas button thing.

Barely even have to touch it to light it

16. Bics for sure. Never heard of clippers.

17. Scripto FTW!

18. BIC. I break clippers so often.

19. So children can't operate it (as easily anyway)

20. i use BICs they are cheap and reliable.  as a back up i try to have hemp wick around and a couple hot rods that can be heated on the stove in the event that i'm out of propane/butane 

the herb iron would be nice if it wasnt for that fucking power cord.  i would really like to get an Embur