Rippers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lilredrice, Aug 29, 2013.

1. What!?! For shame its an 80s classic.

2. And tthen 1997 stargate sg1 started and we had 11 wondrous seasons of quality sci fi with rda and crew.

3. Land of the Lost. Planet of the Apes.

4. Organics made it possible; Organics FTW!

J

5. Is it too much if I installed some trip wire with arrows that shoot out to the legs lol? Also have some tripwire with airhorn that would scared the shit out of someone if intererd in my green house. I don't have my German Sheppard with me she is at my cousin. Never now when ripper will strike dnt want all the hard work get stolen aha.

6. Don't use no arrows. Nothing that shoots anybody man. Air horn sure. 

7. I don't think ill get ripped again, I got a trail cam set up, 3 glocks a couple ar15s a couple shottys and I have a flash bang grenade I kept when I came back fr Afghanistan haha

8. Also colorado has the make my day law if you come onto my property uninvited your a intruder and a target legally

9. Are you sure on that? 

10. Yes positive. We just have gay laws now that limit magazine capacity, u can't buy mags over 15rd for rifle or pistols. U can't own a magazine with a replaceable butt plate (all of them have this anyways)

11. I was grandfathered in I have a couple 100rd drums and a few glock extension mags hold 22 .40 rds, also every sale has to have a background check now too

12. Well, no not several pounds. About 12-15 ozs. but 4 of that is gone. Actually, I am having a shitty grow this year so its actually about 2 ozs. But still....

13. So you folks gonna shoot people eh? All them guns and arrows?

I personally think herb and violence do not belong in the same sentence. There are better ways than hurting people no matter what. Trust me, I've been robbed and SO mad but guns are not the answer.

You will ruin your own life as well.

J

14. Don't talk about gun violence on GC. I got a warning for starting a "what's your favorite rifle" thread

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. That's you I believe in defending what I have, what I care for and who I love and if it comes down to violence that's fine by me been there done that.

16. That's something.... Having a favorite rifle or pistol doesn't promote gun violence....

I also so have 4 driveway alerts  in the Garden, 2 Night vision video cams, 2 trail cams(not so sure just a flash so they would try to remove??)  and the closer it get i will be putting one of the Mutts in there and i use baby monitors too,,,  I am not paranoid just trying to keep whats MINE

18. The Make My Day law states that an intruder must enter into a home unlawfully in order for the law to apply and for granting of immunity from prosecution to the homeowner or occupant. If a suspect only enters onto property grounds but not into the dwelling, the law is not in effect.

So this means when he is stealing your plants outside you do not have the legal right to shoot them. Good job on reading. Now time to understand what it actually means.

19. Yes I can your property is a extensi

20. Yes I can your property is a extension of your home just like your vehicle. Also if I'm walking down the street if somebody threatens physical harm to me I'm well within my bounds to shoot them. These laws are fact and true I was briefed these by a first sergeant while I was stationed here in colorado every weekend for 4 years.