Rippers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lilredrice, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Nothing beats my pitbull and close friend sleeping in the garden. :-D noworries here

2. Doin it right.

3. My biggest plantthis year is 10 pounds minimum. Did 7 off my biggest last year.

4. were all heavily armed too hehe definitely locked down.

5. Im up most of the night too hence the reason im still up haha.

6. I sleep at my backdoor on air mattress now. I used tent under my cover and 80's camper van parked in my backyard in the past. I find it easy to just sleep with my french doors open next to my three dogs. 

I have these water sock shoes I sleep in now as well. 

7. Damn. I never realized growing could yield so much from one plant. Granted most of my knowledge is from micro growing, but not limited to that.

I need to be researching growing more. I'm pretty far behind in that subject compared to other weed topics.

8. Growinglegally inNor Cal has its advantages. Skys the limit out here. By the way love Big Bang Theory, awesome show.

9. Plenty of us vets around who arevmore then happy to help get a new grower off to a good start.

10. I live, eat, and breathe my passion of cannabis. Itprovides in so many ways.

11. Bright sun, all year round. Sounds like the life to me.

And it's a fun show. Didn't think you liked it, thought you made fun of me on here once with it. 

12. Not me love the show and seinfeld too bythe way.

13. Spock vaporizes rock :-D

14. I remember some attack, I just assumed it was on the show since most people tend to do that, and I remember quoting Richard Dean in the reply so I assumed you didn't like BBT :p

But whatever, water under the bridge IMO. I was just sayin recently that Kramer and Cooper would make a most hilarious spinoff. Besides the racism and all :p

15. I've tried so hard to memorize that rock paper scissors lizard spock thing, but fuck is hard haha.

16. Yeah Kramer and his N word haha

17. That was so hard to watch him keep saying nigger like that. I feel bad in a way, his apologies seemed pretty sincere, and even when he was apologizing people were laughing at him, because well how could you not laugh when you hear Kramer talk, until you realize his name is Michael Richards. 

18. Richrd Dean Anderson is my hero hehe, noone fucks with Macgyver.

19. Sadly, a show I;ve never seen :(